problem with exclusive req packs

343 PLEASE!

Firstly: I am a perfectionist. I full that it is mandatory to unlock every single item in halo 5.

There were/are/will be some exclusive req packs (namely CLG, EG, and OG packs) that contain items that cannot be unlocked through normal play. I tried everything on the face of the earth to buy these packs, AND IT ALL FAILED.

I believe that the issue boils down to this. On the xbox store, the packs were for some stupid reason rated higher than the actual game. I don’t know if you can change this, but please ensure that these pack are given a T rating. Those HCS contender skins are sitting SOOOO tantalizingly in the list of skins.

If you are reading this:
Tell me why I can’t download these
or
Make the packs downloadable to everyone. Even those on child accounts.

I was a completionist too but when the Pro league packs came out, I just quit caring about the reqs I have.
Tbh, those skins are ugly anyways but making them micro transaction only was a cheap move.

> 2535405449919732;1:
> 343 PLEASE!
>
> Firstly: I am a perfectionist. I full that it is mandatory to unlock every single item in halo 5.
>
> There were/are/will be some exclusive req packs (namely CLG, EG, and OG packs) that contain items that cannot be unlocked through normal play. I tried everything on the face of the earth to buy these packs, AND IT ALL FAILED.
>
> I believe that the issue boils down to this. On the xbox store, the packs were for some stupid reason rated higher than the actual game. I don’t know if you can change this, but please ensure that these pack are given a T rating. Those HCS contender skins are sitting SOOOO tantalizingly in the list of skins.
>
> If you are reading this:
> Tell me why I can’t download these
> or
> Make the packs downloadable to everyone. Even those on child accounts.

I bought the Optic skins, not because I am a “perfectionist” or a “completionist”. I bought them because…

  1. I liked the skins
  2. I wanted to support the players

I did NOT buy them because I wanted to…

  1. Complete the game (that is stupid you are only a level 64, you aren’t even close to completing the game stop acting like they are the last thing you need for completion)

Stop supporting micro transactions (and don’t say that is what I am doing because I have spent $10 on 4 skins and an emblem). You are saying that you need them? You are exactly why we have stupid micro transactions. You are given access to your mom’s credit card and think that you HAVE TO BUY THEM. You don’t NEED the skins. You NEED water and oxygen. Nobody is forcing you to buy the skins, stop acting like someone is.

> 2535447480293666;2:
> I was a completionist too but when the Pro league packs came out, I just quit caring about the reqs I have.
> Tbh, those skins are ugly anyways but making them micro transaction only was a cheap move.

They made them micro transaction so that part of the proceeds could go to the players. I mean we could give them all REQ points but I’m sure theyd prefer real world currency instead.

> 2533274848599184;4:
> > 2535447480293666;2:
> > I was a completionist too but when the Pro league packs came out, I just quit caring about the reqs I have.
> > Tbh, those skins are ugly anyways but making them micro transaction only was a cheap move.
>
>
> They made them micro transaction so that part of the proceeds could go to the players. I mean we could give them all REQ points but I’m sure theyd prefer real world currency instead.

Yeah lol. I don’t think anyone even watches the pro league.

> 2535447480293666;5:
> > 2533274848599184;4:
> > > 2535447480293666;2:
> > > I was a completionist too but when the Pro league packs came out, I just quit caring about the reqs I have.
> > > Tbh, those skins are ugly anyways but making them micro transaction only was a cheap move.
> >
> >
> > They made them micro transaction so that part of the proceeds could go to the players. I mean we could give them all REQ points but I’m sure theyd prefer real world currency instead.
>
>
> Yeah lol. I don’t think anyone even watches the pro league.

Not true. Halo is fairly popular for a console exclusive eSport. Of course it wont compete with PC games or multiconsole games like Overwatch, but it does well.

I applaud 343 for the support and input they give to HCS and the Pro League.

> 2533274848599184;6:
> > 2535447480293666;5:
> > > 2533274848599184;4:
> > > > 2535447480293666;2:
> > > > I was a completionist too but when the Pro league packs came out, I just quit caring about the reqs I have.
> > > > Tbh, those skins are ugly anyways but making them micro transaction only was a cheap move.
> > >
> > >
> > > They made them micro transaction so that part of the proceeds could go to the players. I mean we could give them all REQ points but I’m sure theyd prefer real world currency instead.
> >
> >
> > Yeah lol. I don’t think anyone even watches the pro league.
>
>
> Not true. Halo is fairly popular for a console exclusive eSport. Of course it wont compete with PC games or multiconsole games like Overwatch, but it does well.
>
> I applaud 343 for the support and input they give to HCS and the Pro League.

I watch it all the time.

It’s a way to cash in on perfectionist like your self, your doing yours a disservice by worrying about it.

I would say put that money to your future, I don’t care if you say you have no future (so I say that because people have told me that…) just resist the temptation and put it in the bank.

Let’s talk about how they released the skins for 3 teams and 7 HCS skins at the same time…but you only get 2 HCS skins in each team pack. Meaning you buy all of the team skins and still have one HCS skin missing.

And conveniently the description on the market place says something about REBUYING the team skin to get other permanent unlocks

Such a scummy thing to do.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535405449919732;1:
> 343 PLEASE!
>
> Firstly: I am a perfectionist. I full that it is mandatory to unlock every single item in halo 5.
>
> There were/are/will be some exclusive req packs (namely CLG, EG, and OG packs) that contain items that cannot be unlocked through normal play. I tried everything on the face of the earth to buy these packs, AND IT ALL FAILED.
>
> I believe that the issue boils down to this. On the xbox store, the packs were for some stupid reason rated higher than the actual game. I don’t know if you can change this, but please ensure that these pack are given a T rating. Those HCS contender skins are sitting SOOOO tantalizingly in the list of skins.
>
> If you are reading this:
> Tell me why I can’t download these
> or
> Make the packs downloadable to everyone. Even those on child accounts.

ha

Well. I found my problem. It just wouldn’t let me pay for it for no reason. It works now. Problem solved.

> 2533274889267152;10:
> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
>
>
> > 2535405449919732;1:
> > 343 PLEASE!
> >
> > Firstly: I am a perfectionist. I full that it is mandatory to unlock every single item in halo 5.
> >
> > There were/are/will be some exclusive req packs (namely CLG, EG, and OG packs) that contain items that cannot be unlocked through normal play. I tried everything on the face of the earth to buy these packs, AND IT ALL FAILED.
> >
> > I believe that the issue boils down to this. On the xbox store, the packs were for some stupid reason rated higher than the actual game. I don’t know if you can change this, but please ensure that these pack are given a T rating. Those HCS contender skins are sitting SOOOO tantalizingly in the list of skins.
> >
> > If you are reading this:
> > Tell me why I can’t download these
> > or
> > Make the packs downloadable to everyone. Even those on child accounts.
>
>
> ha
>

Is that all you ever post?