Problem with Eden

Whenever I get the map Eden**,** within 30 seconds of being in-game my game will lag crash and bring me to the Xbox home. It also happens on the map Downfall from Husky Raid. It’s been doing this since ive had Halo 5 and it’s quite annoying as I can’t play the map Eden or Downfall and have been banned once for quitting. Every other map seems to work fine. I don’t know if anyone else has this issue or if it’s a problem with my Xbox. (Xbox One X)

> 2535443071538492;1:
> Whenever I get the map Eden**,** within 30 seconds of being in-game my game will lag crash and bring me to the Xbox home. It also happens on the map Downfall from Husky Raid. It’s been doing this since ive had Halo 5 and it’s quite annoying as I can’t play the map Eden or Downfall and have been banned once for quitting. Every other map seems to work fine. I don’t know if anyone else has this issue or if it’s a problem with my Xbox. (Xbox One X)

Have you tried a hard reset of your Xbox (turn on, then hold power button down for ~10 seconds). The console will restart with its cache cleared. All my H5 crash issues have always been down to cache problems on my One X. Clearing it solves them every time.

> 2533274874872263;2:
> > 2535443071538492;1:
> > Whenever I get the map Eden**,** within 30 seconds of being in-game my game will lag crash and bring me to the Xbox home. It also happens on the map Downfall from Husky Raid. It’s been doing this since ive had Halo 5 and it’s quite annoying as I can’t play the map Eden or Downfall and have been banned once for quitting. Every other map seems to work fine. I don’t know if anyone else has this issue or if it’s a problem with my Xbox. (Xbox One X)
>
> Have you tried a hard reset of your Xbox (turn on, then hold power button down for ~10 seconds). The console will restart with its cache cleared. All my H5 crash issues have always been down to cache problems on my One X. Clearing it solves them every time.

I have done that 2 times before and just did that now. Went to custom games and started Eden and Eden HCS. Exactly 30 seconds in it lag crashes. The Empire map (which is somewhat similar) works just fine. I have all my games installed on a Seagate Expansion Drive so not sure if theres a problem with that.

> 2535443071538492;3:
> > 2533274874872263;2:
> > > 2535443071538492;1:
> > > Whenever I get the map Eden**,** within 30 seconds of being in-game my game will lag crash and bring me to the Xbox home. It also happens on the map Downfall from Husky Raid. It’s been doing this since ive had Halo 5 and it’s quite annoying as I can’t play the map Eden or Downfall and have been banned once for quitting. Every other map seems to work fine. I don’t know if anyone else has this issue or if it’s a problem with my Xbox. (Xbox One X)
> >
> > Have you tried a hard reset of your Xbox (turn on, then hold power button down for ~10 seconds). The console will restart with its cache cleared. All my H5 crash issues have always been down to cache problems on my One X. Clearing it solves them every time.
>
> I have done that 2 times before and just did that now. Went to custom games and started Eden and Eden HCS. Exactly 30 seconds in it lag crashes. The Empire map (which is somewhat similar) works just fine. I have all my games installed on a Seagate Expansion Drive so not sure if theres a problem with that.

Wierd…maybe try copying to main drive, but mine is installed on externals on both my One and One X and no issues (and one of them is a Seagate expansion drive).

> 2533274874872263;4:
> > 2535443071538492;3:
> > > 2533274874872263;2:
> > > > 2535443071538492;1:
> > > > Whenever I get the map Eden**,** within 30 seconds of being in-game my game will lag crash and bring me to the Xbox home. It also happens on the map Downfall from Husky Raid. It’s been doing this since ive had Halo 5 and it’s quite annoying as I can’t play the map Eden or Downfall and have been banned once for quitting. Every other map seems to work fine. I don’t know if anyone else has this issue or if it’s a problem with my Xbox. (Xbox One X)
> > >
> > > Have you tried a hard reset of your Xbox (turn on, then hold power button down for ~10 seconds). The console will restart with its cache cleared. All my H5 crash issues have always been down to cache problems on my One X. Clearing it solves them every time.
> >
> > I have done that 2 times before and just did that now. Went to custom games and started Eden and Eden HCS. Exactly 30 seconds in it lag crashes. The Empire map (which is somewhat similar) works just fine. I have all my games installed on a Seagate Expansion Drive so not sure if theres a problem with that.
>
> Wierd…maybe try copying to main drive, but mine is installed on externals on both my One and One X and no issues (and one of them is a Seagate expansion drive).

I got my expansion drive in 2020 and i’ve been having this issue since 2019. Must be a problem with my Xbox as I have a similar issue on a map in Forza 7

> 2535443071538492;5:
> > 2533274874872263;4:
> > > 2535443071538492;3:
> > > > 2533274874872263;2:
> > > > > 2535443071538492;1:
> > > > > Whenever I get the map Eden**,** within 30 seconds of being in-game my game will lag crash and bring me to the Xbox home. It also happens on the map Downfall from Husky Raid. It’s been doing this since ive had Halo 5 and it’s quite annoying as I can’t play the map Eden or Downfall and have been banned once for quitting. Every other map seems to work fine. I don’t know if anyone else has this issue or if it’s a problem with my Xbox. (Xbox One X)
> > > >
> > > > Have you tried a hard reset of your Xbox (turn on, then hold power button down for ~10 seconds). The console will restart with its cache cleared. All my H5 crash issues have always been down to cache problems on my One X. Clearing it solves them every time.
> > >
> > > I have done that 2 times before and just did that now. Went to custom games and started Eden and Eden HCS. Exactly 30 seconds in it lag crashes. The Empire map (which is somewhat similar) works just fine. I have all my games installed on a Seagate Expansion Drive so not sure if theres a problem with that.
> >
> > Wierd…maybe try copying to main drive, but mine is installed on externals on both my One and One X and no issues (and one of them is a Seagate expansion drive).
>
> I got my expansion drive in 2020 and i’ve been having this issue since 2019. Must be a problem with my Xbox as I have a similar issue on a map in Forza 7

That’s so wierd. Memory issue? Graphics issue? Sounds more like a PC type issue than console. Sorry!