Problem with Discounted HW DLC

To my knowledge the DLC maps are set to come up 70% more often if all players own the DLC map pack. When the maps become discounted, this will have to be changed or else DLC maps will be far too common. Thanks.

I don’t think it will be too much of a problem considering the discount won’t bring the masses to Halo Wars. And the people who still play it probably have at least one of the DLCs by now.

Just my guess but I could be wrong.

I think a lot of people will buy it if it is 200 or 400.

has the dlc been Discounted?

> has the dlc been Discounted?

They will be discounted sometime next week or so from what I’ve heard.

Thanks. Do u know for how much though?

> Thanks. Do u know for how much though?

My guess is 400 microsoft points…

> To my knowledge the DLC maps are set to come up 70% more often if all players own the DLC map pack. When the maps become discounted, this will have to be changed or else DLC maps will be far too common. Thanks.

Wait…So you’re against map pack discounts, and more variety in games? Cause frankly, the community contribution maps are nothing sort of atrocious, and I could do with seeing some of the other maps

> > To my knowledge the DLC maps are set to come up 70% more often if all players own the DLC map pack. When the maps become discounted, this will have to be changed or else DLC maps will be far too common. Thanks.
>
> Wait…So you’re against map pack discounts, and more variety in games? Cause frankly, the community contribution maps are nothing sort of atrocious, and I could do with seeing some of the other maps

Herpderp. Did you read my post? It says there will be a problem with a lot of people buying the map pack. I’m all for a lot of people buying the gametypes and think it is a great idea to get more people to have the maps, but personally I don’t want to play on Barrens, Blood River, Memorial, and Glacial 70% of the time.