Problem with checking my CSR

So all weekend, i have been unable to check my stats and my CSR. It won’t let me check it on any page that offers a way to check what they are. I am able to check others ranks, but not my own, nor can anyone else i ask to check mine, they’re not able to either. So, whats the deal with this.

Have you tried this: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/Ah%20Mazee%20In/halo4

Yes, i’ve tried just about every way thats available to check, and it always gives me error messages -__-

> Yes, i’ve tried just about every way thats available to check, and it always gives me error messages -__-

You are correct I got a error too. now I only can think of one way:
Register here :Click Here and then check your CSR there(Halotracker). might work

> > Yes, i’ve tried just about every way thats available to check, and it always gives me error messages -__-
>
> You are correct I got a error too. now I only can think of one way:
> Register here :Click Here and then check your CSR there(Halotracker). might work

I just logged into my account there and tried to check, saying i have an invalid gamertag, which i got the same error type thing with a different CSR site…so frustrating

> > > Yes, i’ve tried just about every way thats available to check, and it always gives me error messages -__-
> >
> > You are correct I got a error too. now I only can think of one way:
> > Register here :Click Here and then check your CSR there(Halotracker). might work
>
> I just logged into my account there and tried to check, saying i have an invalid gamertag, which i got the same error type thing with a different CSR site…so frustrating

Strange so strange.

You should post this on the Know Issues Thread- Know Issues Thread-Click Here

Thank you for the information. We are investigating this issue and will let you know when we have more information available.