Problem With Ban/Disconnect System

And yet again another game that fails to understand anything about a proper rank system. IF YOUR GOING TO HAVE A GAME THAT HAS A RANK SYSTEM THAT BANS PEOPLE FOR LEAVING OR DISCONNECTING AFTER A CERTAIN NUMBER OF GAMES ADD A FEATURE THAT ALLOWS THEM TO JOIN BACK!!! is it so hard to make a way for the player to join back into the game if they lose connection??? i was banned for leaving games but i never once exited the game i simply disconnected for a second then reconnected but it kicks you out of the game and does not let you back in. I cannot help the fact the internet I am currently on is absolute dog -Yoink-, but that shouldn’t get me banned. The worst part is on the game that i disconnected from last to receive my ban, MY TEAM HAD ALREADY WON!!! it was just showing the stupid victory screen where you and your teammates do some dumb -Yoink- pose and i get a disconnect message followed by a ban message… WTF please add a -Yoinking!- join back feature so people like me with bad internet can rejoin and avoid a ban and continue playing, my teamates will benefit aswell because than they won’t have to play a man down for the rest of the match because i will come back… If your going to copy every -Yoinking!- aspect of LoL rank system at least copy the reconnect feature aswell…