Problem when trying to start halo infinite insider

Hello, I have a small problem, I was invited to participate in the Halo infinite insider flight but unfortunately for me after installing the game from steam and trying to run it I get an error that I will attach in the image:

“Could not find compatible Graphics Device due to the following missing- feature: Hardware Tiled Resources Tier 2. Please ensure you have a DirectX 12 compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer.”

I already tried updating the drivers of my graphics card (it is the Geforce GT 710) but I still get the same error, after giving to continue several times I get this other error:

“Graphics Device does not meet the application’s minimum specifications.”

after that error is displayed the halo infinite insider process closes.

I am really excited to participate in this flight since I like the game too much and it is an opportunity that I do not want to miss, I would thank the spartans community and the 343 industries community for their collaboration to be able to test this flight.
Sincerely, his friend, Sandoval17709.

Infinite* hahaha, sorry bro i couldn’t ressist

JAJAJAJAJAJA I have no problem with that, my native language is not English, maybe when it comes to helping me translate with my translator I change it, I will correct it, thanks :smiley:

Hey, I see the problem here. The GeForce GT 710 is a common desktop media card, and it isn’t designed for gaming. It isn’t compatible with DirectX 12 either. Do you have a console by chance?

> 2535472923259036;4:
> Hey, I see the problem here. The GeForce GT 710 is a common desktop media card, and it isn’t designed for gaming. It isn’t compatible with DirectX 12 either. Do you have a console by chance?

Yes, I assumed that the graphics card was going to give problems, unfortunately I do not use or have a console, although the directX was installed on my pc normally and has no compatibility problems because I have played other games that require directX 12, that’s why I wonder why the halo infinite insider does not run normally.

> 2535467267368366;5:
> > 2535472923259036;4:
> > Hey, I see the problem here. The GeForce GT 710 is a common desktop media card, and it isn’t designed for gaming. It isn’t compatible with DirectX 12 either. Do you have a console by chance?
>
> Yes, I assumed that the graphics card was going to give problems, unfortunately I do not use or have a console, although the directX was installed on my pc normally and has no compatibility problems because I have played other games that require directX 12, that’s why I wonder why the halo infinite insider does not run normally.

All I can really suggest then is that the GT 710 doesn’t have the horsepower to drive the Slipspace Engine then. Infinite has really steep system requirements, found here.

> 2535472923259036;6:
> > 2535467267368366;5:
> > > 2535472923259036;4:
> > > Hey, I see the problem here. The GeForce GT 710 is a common desktop media card, and it isn’t designed for gaming. It isn’t compatible with DirectX 12 either. Do you have a console by chance?
> >
> > Yes, I assumed that the graphics card was going to give problems, unfortunately I do not use or have a console, although the directX was installed on my pc normally and has no compatibility problems because I have played other games that require directX 12, that’s why I wonder why the halo infinite insider does not run normally.
>
> All I can really suggest then is that the GT 710 doesn’t have the horsepower to drive the Slipspace Engine then. Infinite has really steep system requirements, found here.

Oh I see, indeed if those requirements are needed for the flight then my pc does not even meet the minimum xD, but even so I was very excited to play it so it ran at 1 FPS, but well I can not do more, thanks for the information Spartan, I really appreciate it.

No problem! :slight_smile:

Im also having the same problem trying to launch the game. “Graphics Device does not meet the application’s minimum specifications.” I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 and cant figure out how to fix this problem.

> 2535458678015397;9:
> Im also having the same problem trying to launch the game. “Graphics Device does not meet the application’s minimum specifications.” I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 and cant figure out how to fix this problem.

try to contact support, maybe they will give you a solution.