Problem installing day one update

I am unsure if I have downloaded the day one patch yet or not. So after looking in to it, I found this post http://aka.ms/h5launchupdate
So it says to hold down LT RT and the View button at the same time to find out which version you have. But, when I do this it only dispays random letters/numbers. I assume it is because I am in the Preview program, and this is probably simply an unfinished portion or a bug of latest version. I would like to know if there is another way of determining what version I have installed. Thanks for any help.

Nope your Halo 5 is broken.

Just teasin. Wait till you get the update tomorrow then try it out. :slight_smile:

I’m redownloading now and leaving instant-on on for the next week!

I’m not sure how to find the specific version number. If your game is bigger than ~ 46 GB then you have the update. The update does not come out until tomorrow based on what they’ve said though.

EDIT: Josh just answered the question of when the update comes out on Twitter recently.

i undestand , people not erased and reinstalled the game that said reserved have to look at the number

> 2533274927548337;5:
> i undestand , people not erased and reinstalled the game that said reserved have to look at the number

Would you say that a different way, please? I don’t understand what you’re saying.

This wait is becoming too much to bare

i can__t wa__it..