[Problem Forge] no re-spawn point + death = Oh....

Hello, i am a problem…
i create a level in forge mode but after finish the build,
I wanted to put the RespawnPoint in the my map, but i are a small problem :

I’m dead in forge and my map don’t are the RespawnPoint

after my dead, I cannot more respawn in the level, but really not
i are quit and restart the level then : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/02/1452940626-screenshot-halo.png
im don’t move and spawn object, im really lost

It’d be cool that 343 industry addresses this problem on a future Update

thank you
DylanDan2001

Its a known issue now, that by removing ALL spawn and respawn points will lock the map. There are no “hidden” ones in the Halo 5 Forge.

1. you can try the load the map and then invite a friend in trick. They MAY be able to lay a few initial and respawn points, then letting you save and access the map again.

2. NEVER AGAIN delete all initial and respawn points and save any map in Forge AGAIN. =ALWAYS= leave at least two of each THEN save. You can move them but not completely delete ALL points.

Painful lesson but I hope this helps. Also: Forgehub.com!

> 2533274799557323;2:
> Its a known issue now, that by removing ALL spawn and respawn points will lock the map. There are no “hidden” ones in the Halo 5 Forge.
>
> 1) you can try the load the map and then invite a friend in trick. They MAY be able to lay a few initial and respawn points, then letting you save and access the map again.
>
> 2) NEVER AGAIN delete all initial and respawn points and save any map in Forge AGAIN. =ALWAYS= leave at least two of each THEN save. You can move them but not completely delete ALL points.
>
> Painful lesson but I hope this helps. Also: Forgehub.com!

Thank you (=