[PROBLEM] Comendations / Zelot

I have a little problem:

This is not only at the Zelot-Commendation also some other has it too. I only needed three Zelots to master it. After i played a lot of SO where Zelots are have to be i didn´t get them.
Now i need five Zelots, after i played the last chapter of the first episode!!!

What is that?!
This game has so much issues and problems, i feel like i play a beta or something. That could be a good game without all this issues.

Maybe someone has a tipp for me.

Thanx
elKazaam

For Elite Zealots (actually called Elite Rangers in post-game stats and on the Waypoint app) play Episode 3, Chapter 5 “Hunting Trip” on Solo Legendary. I killed 19 of them in 1 game.

Thanx for the tipp. I´ll try it.

Question: Does it matter which difficulty i choose?

> Thanx for the tipp. I´ll try it.
>
> Question: Does it matter which difficulty i choose?

YES! It has a big effect on what type of enemies spawn - harder difficulties have higher rank enemies. If you do it on easy you’ll have more Storm Elites for example - see the link to my spreadsheet where I’ve recorded enemy numbers: http://sdrv.ms/W7ndvE

There is a better topic on here somewhere by someone called shnickle or something like that - you might want to read his.

I would check out this link for all your spartan ops needs. The other spreadsheet link on this page is just too complicated.

—>Spartan Ops hub with full enemy counts<—

> I would check out this link for all your spartan ops needs. The other spreadsheet link on this page is just too complicated.
>
> —>Spartan Ops hub with full enemy counts<—

LOL, you’re the guy I meant in my post - The Schnitzel Man. Your topic is very good and has helped me a lot.

nothing really changed. only that i need 3 more. like befor. i played hunting on legendary but it doesn´t work. thats wired…
i know that sheet. its very helpfull and i used it for this. ok thanx for help. i think i must live with it and wait…

> nothing really changed. only that i need 3 more. like befor. i played hunting on legendary but it doesn´t work. thats wired…
> i know that sheet. its very helpfull and i used it for this. ok thanx for help. i think i must live with it and wait…

I’ve just looked at your service record - very impressive - you must have played a lot of spartan ops!

Anyway, it’s now saying you’ve completed Elite Zealot so well done :slight_smile:

> The other spreadsheet link on this page is just too complicated.

It’s my own personal spreadsheet I’ve been using to help me get the commendations. I’m surprised you find it too complicated.

It’s just got the different difficulties listed underneath each chapter to show what effect they can have on enemy types. I guess that’s what confused you.

> spreadsheet I’ve been using to help me get the commendations. I’m surprised you find it too complicated.
>
> It’s just got the different difficulties listed underneath each chapter to show what effect they can have on enemy types. I guess that’s what confused you.

Ahh, now I see what those letters mean. Nice.

Yeah play a lot SO :).

now i get the last three zelots. after i played sniper alley on the firs episode. so thx for share ur knowlege.

greetz