This is something I noticed last week but didn’t think much of until now since it happened again. I was trying to get the Short-Term Commitment achievement last week (Complete at least 1 daily challenge each day for a week). But due to this weird bug I wasn’t able to because I technically miss a day. Now I get new daily quests here (USA, EST) at around 10:00 P.M.
Here is what ideally happens/should happen:
- I do all daily challenges, and I see the new challenge incoming timer (lets say this day is Monday)
- I Log on after work next day (7 P.M. Tuesday). Counter still says 3 more hours to go till new challenges.
- Tuesday Challenges come 10:00 P.M. EST
Here is what happens if I don’t complete the challenges before hand.
- I do none of the daily challenges (Wednesday)
- I retain all of my quests and I begin to do them the following day ( 7:00 P.M. Thursday )
- I finish the Wednesday quests before the new ones come at 10:00 P.M.
- 10:00 P.M. Comes around, and I have no new quests and have to wait till Friday 10:00 P.M. to get new quests
Anyone notice this at all? It’s a recurring thing for sure.