probebly been asked befor, however.

is anyone else have a problem where the halo 4 spartan wont update in waypoint? whenever i look at it i still see the same defult red and black recruit spartan, i have xbox with no hard drive but i dont believe it should be a problem as the halo reach spartan updated correctly, any help would be aprriciated.

i too have this issue. Oh whelps.

I’m using Venator helm on halo 4 and as you cna see my avatr is recruit dunno wtf is happening also I just changed my gamertag I think I got de-ranked here on the forums now I’m recruit bronze while I was like marine iron or something like dat

A lot of people are having that problem. Myself included. Not sure why or if anything is being done about it, though.

bump, and will bump untill and answer is recived since im not the only one with this issue

Account security settings are my guess. Do you have “allow custom content” disabled?

> Account security settings are my guess. Do you have “allow custom content” disabled?

all filters are disabled, so the problem not here it seems.

bump

Yesterday I changed my gamertag and my avatar was fine now after that I have recruit thing again… atleast ingame I still have my stuff

Me and my cousin have each other’s profile on our Xboxes and can play as each other whenever we want. My cousin has the same problem you guys are having, however, when I sign in as him on MY console, it updates him. He has no hard drive, maybe it has to do with that? Having a bad connection probably doesn’t help either. Wish I could help, don’t really understand it myself.

> Me and my cousin have each other’s profile on our Xboxes and can play as each other whenever we want. My cousin has the same problem you guys are having, however, when I sign in as him on MY console, it updates him. He has no hard drive, maybe it has to do with that? Having a bad connection probably doesn’t help either. Wish I could help, don’t really understand it myself.

I have a hard drive

75% of the time i cant even access my halo 4 stats. it comes up with an error with a error code and a try again button