Probation...

Why, just why?
this has to be the most stupidest piece of -Yoink- implemented in this game. Why would I get 60 MINUTES of not being able to play NOTHING but campaign?

Cant even play flood and that isn’t even team based or taken seriously.

Im not a quitter (usually)
but if I have something like
Lag, 1v4,JiP on the loosing team or Jip’d and I’m the only one on the team [wtf?], or im just flat out outskilled by the other team and my team SUCKS I need to be temporarily BANNED FOR 60 MIN???

what really ticked me off is that I was in the middle of a game when I was notified that I’ve been banned

the amount of time of being banned IS TO DAMN HIGH. Please, seriously lower the time to like 5-15 minutes

I get put into JiP games a lot, I get left in games where there are unfavourable odds to win, I rarely ever get a good team. Does this mean I quit out of every game where the odds aren’t in my favour?

No, most games I will stay until the end. I want to see how good I am, if I can bring it back for my team. The games I do leave, are usually the games where lag is too severe, or if I completely lose interest in playing.

You could go outside for 60 min and then come back and play :slight_smile:

You think thats bad? Counter Strike Global Offensive can have up to a 7 day ban if you are a habitual quitter in the competitive matchmaking system.

> Why, just why?
> this has to be the most stupidest piece of Yoink! implemented in this game. Why would I get 60 MINUTES of not being able to play NOTHING but campaign?
>
> Cant even play flood and that isn’t even team based or taken seriously.
>
> Im not a quitter (usually)
> but if I have something like
> Lag, 1v4,JiP on the loosing team or Jip’d and I’m the only one on the team [wtf?], or im just flat out outskilled by the other team and my team SUCKS I need to be temporarily BANNED FOR 60 MIN???
>
> what really ticked me off is that I was in the middle of a game when I was notified that I’ve been banned
>
> the amount of time of being banned IS TO DAMN HIGH. Please, seriously lower the time to like 5-15 minutes

How about this. First time you quit, you get a 3 minute ban. If you quit again in the same day, you get 6 minutes. Then 9. Then 12 and so on. That way, you have to quit twenty times to get an hour.

This would reset after 48 hours.

Also, if you don’t want to deal with JIP, then play team throwdown.

Yeah it was dumb in Reach and it still is now.
Laggy -Yoink- -Yoink- games, host migrations, lag switchers, little wanabe soldiers rage quitting cos you picked up the scattershot.
This game should be renamed loadscreen 4.
I’ve just quit out of a game where I was being spawn killed by bumper jumping no lifes… This is definately my last Halo game unless they have dedicated servers on the next one.

> > Why, just why?
> > this has to be the most stupidest piece of Yoink! implemented in this game. Why would I get 60 MINUTES of not being able to play NOTHING but campaign?
> >
> > Cant even play flood and that isn’t even team based or taken seriously.
> >
> > Im not a quitter (usually)
> > but if I have something like
> > Lag, 1v4,JiP on the loosing team or Jip’d and I’m the only one on the team [wtf?], or im just flat out outskilled by the other team and my team SUCKS I need to be temporarily BANNED FOR 60 MIN???
> >
> > what really ticked me off is that I was in the middle of a game when I was notified that I’ve been banned
> >
> > the amount of time of being banned IS TO DAMN HIGH. Please, seriously lower the time to like 5-15 minutes
>
> How about this. First time you quit, you get a 3 minute ban. If you quit again in the same day, you get 6 minutes. Then 9. Then 12 and so on. That way, you have to quit twenty times to get an hour.
>
> This would reset after 48 hours.
>
>
> <mark>Also, if you don’t want to deal with JIP, then play team throwdown.</mark>

ends up with a 1v4

There is an official thread just for being banned, The Official Halo 4 Ban Thread

I have locked this thread as it is against the forum rules and ask you post in the official thread.

Boltshot
Prom Vision
Lag
Getting Betrayed
Exile/Valhalla picked over and over
JiP into a landslide
Uneven matchmaking (team vs randoms)
Team mates quitting during a landslide
And my favorite… starting a game 1v8 in BTB because the game is too stupid to find 16 before beginning…

All of this is the reason I’ve quit 650+ games …a number that is fast approaching 700.

Do what i do when banned. Put in H3 and have fun for a change.