Probably the best gameplay by ign yet

Almost as good as storm troopers… Almost.Uphold them spoilers with praise, these guys are Truely “MLG”

Wow. That was… painful to watch.

This was posted about 4 hours ago.

Here

I wish game reviewers that work in companies would do us all a favor and have someone who knows what they’re doing play while they do the talking. I don’t understand why this hasn’t happened yet as it seems like the natural progression. If you’re anything like me and cringe at mediocre game play then there’s no way in hell you’ll make it more than a minute through the review/preview. On the other hand, skilled game play with useful, knowledgeable comments has the potential to make me look forward to the videos along with obviously watching the whole thing.

Why does he keep running at the sword elite and tries to melee him? Massive faceplam.

2mlg4me

The hardest thing for halo 4 was that the needler was buffed, so 2 grunts could make you boom in a second.

Ok, I needed a good laugh. The fact he got his butt handed to him for half his kills by the same elite with a sword was just…perfect.

> 2533274803896054;4:
> I wish game reviewers that work in companies would do us all a favor and have someone who knows what they’re doing play while they do the talking. I don’t understand why this hasn’t happened yet as it seems like the natural progression. If you’re anything like me and cringe at mediocre game play then there’s no way in hell you’ll make it more than a minute through the review/preview. On the other hand, skilled game play with useful, knowledgeable comments has the potential to make me look forward to the videos along with obviously watching the whole thing.

It’s about who is available to write the story not who is knowledgeable about the subject.
This is a norm because they are cheap so they get anyone that is willing to write.

That was pretty pointless.

If you want to show off how difficult the Campaign is then actually show off the Campaign. Don’t just give us a a 60 second collection of random clips of a guy meleeing an elite and dying.

I mean it was funny, but it gives us absolutely no insight into the game itself.

death count: -Yoink- noob was the best part lol