Probably old, but...

Who wants to bet that for multiplayer, we’ll be SPARTAN IVs?

Because in Glasslands, it is pretty much confirmed the Spartan Iv project happened, and some were stationed on the Infinity, and we’ve seen the Infinity in Halo 4 concept art.

I’d like that.

Let’s hope Spartan IVs are just as good as spartan II at aiming (III had bloom), running(III was slower) and jumping (common you should have got it by now!!).
And for the record. I would like AAs to come back in some way, just imagine how much the machinimas would suck, or things like Achievement horse.

Also the gameplay would become what it was in Halo 3, a game I no longer play because after 3 years I got sick of the gameplay…

343 will likely keep the MP in touch with Campaign just like 1-3 where your MP model is just a reskin of Master chief.

> Let’s hope Spartan IVs are just as good as spartan II at aiming (III had bloom), running(III was slower) and jumping (common you should have got it by now!!).
> And for the record. I would like AAs to come back in some way, just imagine how much the machinimas would suck, or things like Achievement horse.
>
> Also the gameplay would become what it was in Halo 3, a game I no longer play because after 3 years I got sick of the gameplay…

I got sick of Reach’s gameplay after a year…

> > Let’s hope Spartan IVs are just as good as spartan II at aiming (III had bloom), running(III was slower) and jumping (common you should have got it by now!!).
> > And for the record. I would like AAs to come back in some way, just imagine how much the machinimas would suck, or things like Achievement horse.
> >
> > Also the gameplay would become what it was in Halo 3, a game I no longer play because after 3 years I got sick of the gameplay…
>
> I got sick of Reach’s gameplay after a year…

Tu made up for that on my part.
Anniversary slayer plays pretty close to the MP I never got sick from gameplay wise (note that’s H1 on PC with 360 controller).
And 85% bloom is a huge improvement. Now we just need to dump loadouts and make it more the MLG way, also some more Arena playlists and Halo: Reach eventually did well.

> > > Let’s hope Spartan IVs are just as good as spartan II at aiming (III had bloom), running(III was slower) and jumping (common you should have got it by now!!).
> > > And for the record. I would like AAs to come back in some way, just imagine how much the machinimas would suck, or things like Achievement horse.
> > >
> > > Also the gameplay would become what it was in Halo 3, a game I no longer play because after 3 years I got sick of the gameplay…
> >
> > I got sick of Reach’s gameplay after a year…
>
> Tu made up for that on my part.
> Anniversary slayer plays pretty close to the MP I never got sick from gameplay wise (note that’s H1 on PC with 360 controller).
> And 85% bloom is a huge improvement. Now we just need to dump loadouts and make it more the MLG way, also some more Arena playlists and Halo: Reach eventually did well.

For me they’d have to buff vehicles and add arena/1-50 and classic settings to every competitive playlist. Which I know will never happen :frowning:

> > > > Let’s hope Spartan IVs are just as good as spartan II at aiming (III had bloom), running(III was slower) and jumping (common you should have got it by now!!).
> > > > And for the record. I would like AAs to come back in some way, just imagine how much the machinimas would suck, or things like Achievement horse.
> > > >
> > > > Also the gameplay would become what it was in Halo 3, a game I no longer play because after 3 years I got sick of the gameplay…
> > >
> > > I got sick of Reach’s gameplay after a year…
> >
> > Tu made up for that on my part.
> > Anniversary slayer plays pretty close to the MP I never got sick from gameplay wise (note that’s H1 on PC with 360 controller).
> > And 85% bloom is a huge improvement. Now we just need to dump loadouts and make it more the MLG way, also some more Arena playlists and Halo: Reach eventually did well.
>
> For me they’d have to buff vehicles and add arena/1-50 and classic settings to every competitive playlist. Which I know will never happen :frowning:

Please don’t ever say that again (the 1-50 returning).
If I have to explain that for the 5th time and considering I was the entire day busy figuring out how to solve my internet problem (only 8 mbps max since I moved here) and I still haven’t solved it, I will start flaming like hell.

But you are right on 2 things.
We need more Arena playlists including one for Classic.

Chances are that we’ll be playing as Spartan-IIs in multiplayer, since we’re playing as one in the campaign (Master Chief).

> > > > > Let’s hope Spartan IVs are just as good as spartan II at aiming (III had bloom), running(III was slower) and jumping (common you should have got it by now!!).
> > > > > And for the record. I would like AAs to come back in some way, just imagine how much the machinimas would suck, or things like Achievement horse.
> > > > >
> > > > > Also the gameplay would become what it was in Halo 3, a game I no longer play because after 3 years I got sick of the gameplay…
> > > >
> > > > I got sick of Reach’s gameplay after a year…
> > >
> > > Tu made up for that on my part.
> > > Anniversary slayer plays pretty close to the MP I never got sick from gameplay wise (note that’s H1 on PC with 360 controller).
> > > And 85% bloom is a huge improvement. Now we just need to dump loadouts and make it more the MLG way, also some more Arena playlists and Halo: Reach eventually did well.
> >
> > For me they’d have to buff vehicles and add arena/1-50 and classic settings to every competitive playlist. Which I know will never happen :frowning:
>
> Please don’t ever say that again (the 1-50 returning).
> If I have to explain that for the 5th time and considering I was the entire day busy figuring out how to solve my internet problem (only 8 mbps max since I moved here) and I still haven’t solved it, I will start flaming like hell.
>
> But you are right on 2 things.
> We need more Arena playlists including one for Classic.

I said arena/1-50

Meaning one or the other. Read the post carefully before jumping to conclusions.

Still think the S-IVs are a really stupid concept.

We’ll be playing as Spartan II’s! And spartanC18 1-50 was BETTER than Reach! Why am I saying it is this nostalgia? No its not 1-50 was better than Reach’s cR system because 1-50 gave incentive to win in Reach everyone just camped in Objective games didn’t even care! Thats why 1-50 is a better system!

> > Let’s hope Spartan IVs are just as good as spartan II at aiming (III had bloom), running(III was slower) and jumping (common you should have got it by now!!).
> > And for the record. I would like AAs to come back in some way, just imagine how much the machinimas would suck, or things like Achievement horse.
> >
> > Also the gameplay would become what it was in Halo 3, a game I no longer play because after 3 years I got sick of the gameplay…
>
> I got sick of Reach’s gameplay after a year…

I got sick of it after a month

As long as we get to play as forerunners instead of elites I could care less what kind spartans we play as. GO FORERUNNERS!!

I want to playas spartan elite and forerunner just for more than 2 options

> Who wants to bet that for multiplayer, we’ll be SPARTAN IVs?
>
>
>
> Because in Glasslands, it is pretty much confirmed the Spartan Iv project happened, and some were stationed on the Infinity, and we’ve seen the Infinity in Halo 4 concept art.

whoa, you just changed my whole thinking of how Halo4 multiplayer will be. Whats the general stereotype (like Spartan2’s=faster, stronger, better reflexes and vision/Spartan3’s=smaller, based on “quantity over quality”) of the Spartan4’s?

Doubt it. We’re playing as a Spartan II in campaign and what we’ve used in campaign has always been what we’ve used in multiplayer.