Probably going to get -Yoink- for this, but DMR > BR

DMR > BR >>> Carbine >>> Light Rifle

Please keep in mind I’m talking about 1 v 1 of 2 competent players (i.e. people who primarily head shots) in the most common situations in Arena/Slayer maps: mid-range and mid/close-range encounters.

LR is better at long range, imo. 3 shot kill = get rekt.

Maybe for you, not for me.

> 2533274875975803;2:
> LR is better at long range, imo. 3 shot kill = get rekt.

> 2533274913126156;1:
> Please keep in mind I’m talking about 1 v 1 of 2 competent players (i.e. people who primarily head shots) in the most common situations in Arena/Slayer maps: mid-range and mid/close-range encounters.

My personal preference in long ranged firefights are:

1. Carbine
  2. Lightrifle
  3. DMR
  4. Battle Rifle

I hate the BR.

For those ranges for me it’s: BR > DMR > LR > Carbine

The DMR feels a little awkward and the Carbine just feels stiff. Kind of hard to explain properly.

LOL

OP got rekt

but yes creating topics that start flame wars will lead to the revocation of the priviledge of using this site

and not to mention your recent posts have been nothing but spam

Nah, I’ll take a BR. Don’t care for single shot rifles but a pistol is okay.

I ABSOLUTELY agree with that order. With someone who started playing Halo at reach, the DMR just feels natural.

I actually like the dmr at mid range as well. I just got used to it I guess. I sometimes tend to carry my h2 br around even at req 8 but mostly I use the recon with energy bayonet and sentinel dmr with long barrel. its all preference though I think statistically the br is better at mid range. at long range its the dmr period. The light rifle doesn’t have enough zoom to be usefull at that long range imo.

Meh.
DMR > H2 BR > LR > Carbine > BR

My 2 cents:
DMR > H2 BR > whatever your preference is after that :slight_smile:

> 2727626560040591;6:
> For those ranges for me it’s: BR > DMR > LR > Carbine
>
> The DMR feels a little awkward and the Carbine just feels stiff. Kind of hard to explain properly.

I used to feel this way, too. But then I got thumbstick extenders that make it easier to aim and now my go-to loadout is a DMR + Plasma Pistol.