Pro Slayer removed???

I was playing and the Infiity Slayer Multiplayer update was released that was sponsored by -Yoink!- and now there is no Pro Slayer Playlist?

Slayer Pro will be back in 2013 with revised settings.

Don’t worry :wink:

lol why did you have to include the sponsor randomly, I just feel like this is subliminal advertising haha

343 sold out hardcore. wtf i have to wait all the way till 2013 for actual mlg like halo 4??? i ahtw perks like jet packs and stuff…pro is too fun!!

> 343 sold out hardcore. wtf i have to wait all the way till 2013 for actual mlg like halo 4??? i ahtw perks like jet packs and stuff…pro is too fun!!

If you ask me, Slayer Pro in its current state is a lot better than the MLG test settings right now, there were Storm Rifle secondary weapons at one point :confused:

They will bring it back next year. I just hope it comes back like a more classic Halo (3). Sprint is debatable.

yeah its not gonna be like Halo 3 IMO. The maps are built to suit sprint. Even the smallest map Haven is too large and gameplay would be really slow if there wasn’t sprint. But I hope that they take out all ordinance on maps. As of today (until they removed it) I enjoyed playing pro.