Pro halo player Naded streaming LIVE tonight

http://www.halocouncil.com/streams/single.php?stream_one=naded <- linky

hes good, learn some cool moves. I shall be watching a bit (^.^)b Recently AGL had an amazing halo tournament. Hes streaming with some other really good players i think so should be interesting games

i thought naded went to LOL or CoD like all the other pros… oh well … if hes back then i guess thats good news. and hopefully some of the other pros who jumped ship might come back.

So how many people actually sit down and watch these live in the evening? Curious.

> So how many people actually sit down and watch these live in the evening? Curious.

Thousends of people watch live streams, just look at League of Legends with over 70k people watching players stream right now.

> > So how many people actually sit down and watch these live in the evening? Curious.
>
> Thousends of people watch live streams, just look at League of Legends with over 70k people watching players stream right now.

I’ve been told League of Legends is quite popular back East, so I don’t put much credence in that figure. And is that an organized event of some sort?

I’m talking folks in the West, sitting down and watching an individual’s streamed play live, in prime time. Seriously, folks do that, and its news worthy?

> > > So how many people actually sit down and watch these live in the evening? Curious.
> >
> > Thousends of people watch live streams, just look at League of Legends with over 70k people watching players stream right now.
>
> I’ve been told League of Legends is quite popular back East, so I don’t put much credence in that figure. <mark>And is that an organized event of some sort?</mark>
> I’m talking folks in the West, sitting down and watching an individual’s streamed play live, in prime time. Seriously, folks do that, and its news worthy?

Nope just regular Pro/players streaming, when it does have events it usually gets to about 150k watching streams of that game. Halo pro player Ninja gets about 800 people watching when he streams Halo 4.

but events create a lot of buzz when they are advertised right and over time the competitive leagues can only grow which is very exciting imo