"PRO" Halo 4 Gamers...Funny.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator. hug

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hi,
I’m Ballz and I play Halo 4 sometimes even though it pains me to do so…On occasion, I even get suspended on the forums, but I think the moderators are starting to warm up to me. Maybe they’re not though…I don’t know. I wish, instead, of suspending me or banning me we could just HUG it out. You know, put our BIG BOY PANTS on and just see what we can accomplish through some good HUGGING sessions. I like cuddles. Do you like cuddles? I think cuddle time is fun.

“We’re Sooo PRO” Halo 4 130’s with BOOSTED STATS:
The majority of you are just terrible Halo gamers. You can’t do anything without your AA’s/power weapons/bolt shots and your other 130 boyfriends.

“SEMI-PRO”/“PRO WANNABE” Halo 4 Gamers (who still GameBattles Halo 4?):
This is what Halo 4 did to competitive gaming…
“SEMI-PRO”/“PRO WANNABE” Player doesn’t get the first shot and doesn’t even try to see where they’re getting shot from.
“SEMI-PRO”/“PRO WANNABE” Player SPRINTS away.
“SEMI-PRO”/“PRO WANNABE” Player goes head up with BR’s, but shields are taken down.
“SEMI-PRO”/“PRO WANNABE” Player SPRINTS away.
“SEMI-PRO”/“PRO WANNABE” Player SPRINTS all over the map until they can get first shot with the BR.
“SEMI-PRO”/“PRO WANNABE” Player kills opponent and then brags about how great their BR skills are…And then continues to SPRINT all over the map like an idiot.
SPRINT and run away…SPRINT and run away.

This is what Halo competitive gaming has come to…Son of a *****!!! Just ban my accounts and my 360 now because I HATE HALO 4 and I’m sure I’ll HATE HALO 5. Yes, I HATE this game so much I’m asking you, 343i/MICROSOFT, to just ban all of my accounts and my 360 for good. I would even send my copy of HALO 4 back to MICROSOFT, at no cost to them, but the game was a gift.

I have a PS3 and I can’t wait for BUNGIE to give gamers something new when DESTINY comes out for the PS4. I still think it’s funny how they sabotaged MICROSOFT with REACH. Bungie had to have known REACH was a terrible game. Flaming helmets were great, but that was about it.

Fuzzy Bunny Slippers,
-Ballz-

Destiny isn’t supposed to be competitive, but hey if you just mean you want to try a new sort of game by saying you can’t wait for it, then that’s nice to hear.

You can’t wait for Destiny?

You do realize it’s a console MMO right? Not a competitive experience.

> <mark>I can’t wait for BUNGIE to give gamers something new when DESTINY comes out</mark> for the PS4.

Just so there’s no confusion.

Spank You Very Much,
-Ballz-

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not engage users who are trolling.

> …Just ban my accounts and my 360 now because I HATE HALO 4 and I’m sure I’ll HATE HALO 5. Yes, I HATE this game so much I’m asking you, 343i/MICROSOFT, to just ban all of my accounts and my 360 for good. …

Now there is a true Halo fan… won’t take -Yoink- from the publishers at all.

There is nothing I appreciate more than integrity. My hat is off to you Ballz…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

I enjoyed that, even though I am a 130 but then again who isnt by now?

no doubt you will be banned by some over enthusiastic mod but I commend you for your efforts sir

tips hat

H4 havent Pros.

Destiny is SO original isn’t it, ha.

>

Biggest troll ever? I belive so. ‘‘ban my acc’’ well, is’t it easyer just stop playing?

LOL this is pure gold. And it is so true. All the 130’s think they are hot -Yoink-, but somehow they fail to realize that it is extremely easy to see that you have boosted your k/d and even a deaf person can hit 130 if they have enough time.

This is why they need to put CSR in game because no matter what we will always find a way to compare ourselves to other gamers even if it is an illegitimate one. It’s just our nature so give us something that is a good representation of skill in game. I want to know how good my teammates and opponents are in the pre game lobby.

OP you’re just mad me and 5 other guys made you go neg 45 searching stacked when you were alone.

mad
mad
mad