Pro Gametype for Majectic FFA WAS A Bad Idea

Hate not having a radar when there’s 7 players running around, especially when they spawn 5 feet behind you and assassinate. I Literarily getting my assassination commendation because of the spawn system: right away when I spawned I was doing the assassination animation. Pro should only be for team slayer, it’s not as fun and it takes forever.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make posts that do not relate to the topic at hand.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

You were the same guy who claimed the DMR was balanced, right?

>

Soooo?

I just want to gun people down with automatic loadouts.

That was a glitch. The motion track was supposed to be enabled in the Pro variant. It will be fixed at some point.

>

That’s his opinion, and it’s mine too. Why does it matter? It has nothing to do with this thread.

OT: Like Red said, Pro was meant to have a radar, but it didn’t get added in there for some reason. They’ll fix it soon.

Motion Tracker was intended to be included with both Infinity Rumble and Rumble Pro. We’ll investigate why this didn’t happen and will provide an ETA on a fix as soon as we have one.

> Hate not having a radar when there’s 7 players running around, especially when they spawn 5 feet behind you and assassinate. I Literarily getting my assassination commendation because of the spawn system: right away when I spawned I was doing the assassination animation. Pro should only be for team slayer, it’s not as fun and it takes forever.

That feel when, six out of the eight player’s tool of destruction isn’t a gun…

Skyline is specially broken in FFA due to the horrible respawn system, as you said people do respawn so few meters away from you not even behind a wall or anything but directly in position for a beat down or double melee

I thought any playlists with “Pro” in it aren’t supposed to have Radar in it?

Seriously its pro settings stop crying cos you have no awareness. If you can’t handle pro go infinity.

> Seriously its pro settings stop crying cos you have no awareness. If you can’t handle pro go infinity.

Except even MLG used radar for FFA, but okay…

Keep full radar out of Throwdown, but it’s necessary for FFA to prevent “backsmack conga lines” like we’re seeing on Skyline so far.

FFA pro is suppose to have radar.

The point of radar is to encourage teamwork.

There is no teamwork in FFA therefore radar is fine.

> Seriously its pro settings stop crying cos you have no awareness. If you can’t handle pro go infinity.

Awareness doesn’t mean much in a random game of FFA. Anybody could be anywhere, anytime. It’s not a team controlling the map and communicating, so having no radar makes no sense in a FFA. If there is no radar, it’s just about looking in the right place at the right time, so essentially all luck. Even MLG has radar enabled in FFA. And like administration just said, radar was supposed to be enabled.

You clearly don’t have a clue what you are talking about, since you are defending something that was flawed. There seems to be a lot of that going around. So many people in denial about how bad this game really is. Either you just admitted you are one of those in denial, or you have no idea what Halo is really about.

Those with “Pro” in it aren’t supposed to have any Radar of any form!

> I thought any playlists with “Pro” in it aren’t supposed to have Radar in it?

Competitive FFA always has Radar because you have no teammates to feed you information. No Radar works for Team gametypes, but it makes FFA gametypes very random.

Radar is a necessity to keep it from becoming who spawned behind who first wins.

Rumble Pro is so freaking awful at the moment…

> Rumble Pro is so freaking awful at the moment…

Nah, it’s pretty fun actually and it’s helping people get their air assassinations in.

> Those with “Pro” in it aren’t supposed to have any Radar of any form!

Except FFA. MLG FFA had motion tracker and Rumble Pro is supposed to have motion tracker.

I really like the no motion tracker in FFA Pro. Makes people have to be aware of their surroundings and keep moving. It would be nice when the motion tracker is added back in FFA pro if they could make it so that even if you crouch you still show up on radar.

I love FFA pro don’t remove it!

I’m hoping it will only be 25m radar.