prisoner spawns on ffa

The prisoner spawns on FFA are terrible, If you’ve played this before you know what I’m talking about. After the first spawn at the start of the game, you always spawn in the same spots on only one side of the map.

is this something that is going to be fixed? or do $40 games not get this luxury?

Yeah, prisoner FFA is pretty bad. I was able to stand by overshield and spawn kill people that kept spawning right in front of me. Here’s a film clip of it: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=24955555&player=SquallLeonF

Haven’t gotten the… luxury… of playing this yet. Certain affinity seems pretty new at making Reach maps. They’ve gotten a LOT better since the Defiant pack, but still have a ways to go.

> Haven’t gotten the… luxury… of playing this yet. Certain affinity seems pretty new at making Reach maps. They’ve gotten a LOT better since the Defiant pack, but still have a ways to go.

You do realize that the Anniversary maps were made by Bungie right? They’re just remakes of Halo CE maps. There are Reach variants of the classic maps, but Prisoner is an exact copy of the Bungie map.

> > Haven’t gotten the… luxury… of playing this yet. Certain affinity seems pretty new at making Reach maps. They’ve gotten a LOT better since the Defiant pack, but still have a ways to go.
>
> You do realize that the Anniversary maps were made by Bungie right? They’re just remakes of Halo CE maps. There are Reach variants of the classic maps, but Prisoner is an exact copy of the Bungie map.

Back in the days of prisioner, there were no spawn indicators, thus making it impossible to know where the spawn points should be.

Personally, I think in maps like this, Release-Pinnacle-Like spawns would work, only on FFA of course