Prioritization Poll: Which change do you want to see immediately?

Poll answers taken from current status of my comprehensive poll topic, with a little personal discretion.

• BP XP changed to +50/game, +25/win, +1% of score
  • Coatings fully customizable, with unlocks being special colors/patterns/materials
  • Coatings and armor pieces usable across every possible item rather than just one
  • Ultimate Challenge unlocked at the end of every week indefinitely for all players
  • Player collision always on
  • Crossplay toggle for all matchmaking
  • Reasonable shop pricing
  • Armor kits unlock all of their components for customization
  • Playlists split into many categories
  • Basic playtime progression system
  • Earnable game currency
  • Challenges all attemptable simultaneously
  • Old Emblem system brought back
  • Additional skill-based level system
  • Red vs Blue Armor/adjustment on enemy identification (removed/reduced outlines at a distance, removed/reduced scope flare, hiding outline while crouching, etc)
  • Challenges made more conducive to general play rather than selfish play
  • Controls improvements
  • More vehicles in BTB
  • Vote/veto system
  • Bigger radar

0 voters

Voted for more vehicles in BTB (or just give us Heavies please?) Right now it seems like most of the Halo community is too busy making a fuss about progression or cosmetics or whatever, but I’d like 343 to focus on improving actual gameplay first.

1 Like

Agreed, though after playing in vehicles for a while, I’ve given up. They’re too squishy and are otherwise completely useless compared to vehicles in prior Halo titles.

To be fair, I’m sure they have different people working on different components. Gameplay and customization/progression/monetization are probably different guys.

This is also true. The result is that vehicles just don’t have as much of a presence in BTB as they used to, and I wish this was being talked about more.

1 Like

Yeah, I would hope so

Agreed. I don’t care about battle passes or cosmetics. I care that the game has problems, some of them in service of microtransactions.

Most of the items on the list are not a concern for me, but the most pressing and immediate change I would like would be much, much better playlist options, on par with the MCC. That would do the most of any of those options to immediately improve the game. Here are the options that do matter to me, roughly in order of how important I feel they are:

• Playlists split into many categories
  • Red vs Blue Armor/adjustment on enemy identification (removed/reduced outlines at a distance, removed/reduced scope flare, hiding outline while crouching, etc)
  • Bigger radar
  • Player collision always on
  • More vehicles in BTB
  • Crossplay toggle for all matchmaking

It’s sad to see that, as of this post, the top four items voted for in the poll all have to do with cosmetics and the battle pass. Ugh. “Battle pass” as a concept should have stayed with Fortnite and not wormed its way into Halo.

1 Like