Prior to the possible release date announcement...

Today, I’d like to ask…

Would you prefer that 343i delay Halo Infinite to 2025 so that they can include all planned seasonal content at launch, rather than launch the game this year?

I wouldn’t, and I don’t believe this scenario would happen, but the question stands.

…I think a 2025 delay is something this community is 100% united against lol

Why stop at 2025?

> 2533274801036271;3:
> Why stop at 2025?

My man. With enough time, we can forget there ever was a flight, and go back to thinking of Infinite as pie in the sky.

Delay till 2031 so we get a full game

Yea lets Delay until 2031 at least IMO so they can release all content at once.

Alright I got a good chuckle out of this one, thanks

I would prefer to delay it to 2077, just to make sure it’s polished well enough.

Of course the equivalent joke from the other perspective is that you’re happy to buy a game after 3 weeks of development with just a title and menu.
Absurd I know. Cheeky, but absurd.

The question itself may seem humorous but it is genuine.

> 2533274991067213;1:
> Today, I’d like to ask…
>
> Would you prefer that 343i delay Halo Infinite to 2025 so that they can include all planned seasonal content at launch, rather than launch the game this year?
>
> I wouldn’t, and I don’t believe this scenario would happen, but the question stands.

I just think a delay would be best for the game’s success, to launch with as much fun for new players to have as possible. It would build a strong, stable community and would ensure that Halo has a great reputation among the new generation of gamers. I think 6 months down the road with no custom maps to play on would kill the hype around the game, and it would be a mistake not to capitalize on one of Halo’s core features to showcase to new players.

Man, I’m not even gonna talk about all the sad stories I’ve heard regarding playing Co-op with friends and family…

> 2533274801036271;3:
> Why stop at 2025?

2552?