Prime Meridian's Citizens and Taxing Problems

While I was walking around during the Meridian Station Mission, I’ve notice that a pair of miners don’t like the UNSC and UEG because financial problems and high taxes. Could this be a sensible reason for most Outer Colonies to not like the UNSC and UEG or could this all escalate into a Outer Colony Revolution War?

“No taxation without representation!”

Well, that is basically the entire reason any colonies revolt against their main government, and the Insurrection is no different.

> 2533274957860254;1:
> While I was walking around during the Meridian Station Mission, I’ve notice that a pair of miners don’t like the UNSC and UEG because financial problems and high taxes. Could this be a sensible reason for most Outer Colonies to not like the UNSC and UEG or could this all escalate into a Outer Colony Revolution War?

This was, IIRC, the whole reason behind the ‘original’ Insurrection. And, to be fair, the UEG eventually came to the negotiation table and engaged in discourse…

…and then some chuckleheads decided that “THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG” and took the more militant route to independence, which screwed over any sort of peaceful negotiations for everybody else.