Price of procrastination?

When I pre-ordered Halo 4, I bought the version with the special edition console. Being a working man and having insufficient time at the day of release, I decided to forgo setting up my fancy new toy and instead chose to simply play the game on my old system, and subsequently entered all my bonus codes then and there.

Over a week later, I found the adequate time to set up my new console (which looks lovely, I might add), only to find that any in-game content associated with those codes had been locked again (Arctic Battle Rifle, FOTUS/Forest Armors, etc.). Not only that, but any time I’ve leveled up after the incident, the game claims that I’ve “re-unlocked” all my equipment for a second time, usually going through a list of over 10 items, yet none of them will appear in my inventory.

Is there any proper way to remedy this? Or am I doomed to suffer the consequences of my procrastination? I’d really like to get back my FOTUS armor if nothing else. (And before anyone asks, I have tried inputting the codes again on my new console, but as one would expect, it won’t take them.)

Not sure if this will remedy the problem. . . But I would try the Transfer Licenses tool found on the Xbox dashboard, I think it’s in account management. After you have done the license transfer try going to download history and redownload all those items.

I hope this works.

Go to your account on the Live dashboard and transfer licenses. It takes about 2 seconds.

Then anything you’re missing simply go to download history and re-download.

Enjoy!

Your suggestions worked perfectly! Thank you both very much!! You’ve made me a very happy spartan :slight_smile:

See you on the battlefield!

If anyone is still monitoring this thread, help! I didn’t get codes for anything with my LE console, unless I accidentally threw them out . . . if this is the case can someone tell me what I’m missing looks like?! I got three booklets on 360 setup and the components, that’s it. Help!

> If anyone is still monitoring this thread, help! I didn’t get codes for anything with my LE console, unless I accidentally threw them out . . . if this is the case can someone tell me what I’m missing looks like?! I got three booklets on 360 setup and the components, that’s it. Help!

The codes should be in the game case, where the game manual would be.

(guilty laughter) I also bought the LE version of the game, so I haven’t even opened the one that came with the console. No really, I needed a new Xbox - wink, wink - I’m not just a huge geek with discretionary income. Thanks so much, I feel like an idiot but I’m all set!