Previous popular maps or new maps?

Would you rather purchase three of the most popular maps from the previous halo games, or the crimson map pack?

remakes4life

I’d take beaver creek/coagulation (again)/turf/any map from Halo 2 over anything else.

Of course and there so many great maps from the previous Halo games to choose from.

Older maps for sure, especially if one of them was Turf!

I want to see some SMALL maps, a la Pit, or Guardian. Or as others have said, Battle Creek.
I’d also like to see some larger maps I don’t have to learn from scratch, like Avalanche or Zanzibar.
Small maps are the key though, I think. I’ve been spending too much time in Regicide looking for people…

I would love if they made one big map pack containing all of the most popular maps from each halo.

On the list of things I hate about this game today, Maps is actually the last. Fix the lag by god… first and foremost. Then make good on your promise to send out the codes. Balance the weapons and punish kids who betray everyone in a vehicle. Then maybe we can have a serious talk about maps.

> On the list of things I hate about this game today, Maps is actually the last. Fix the lag by god… first and foremost. Then make good on your promise to send out the codes. Balance the weapons and punish kids who betray everyone in a vehicle. Then maybe we can have a serious talk about maps.

I actually have another thread on many fixes this game needs, and so do many others. Please stay on topic if you are going to post in here.

bump

Map packs should all have five maps. Two remakes, two new, one forge map.

> Map packs should all have five maps. Two remakes, two new, one forge map.

I’m pretty sure everyone would agree that this is better than 3 maps lol