Previous Map Packs

So I just bought the war games map pass after it was on sale and I’m having fun with the castle map pack. However I can’t play on the crimson or majestic map packs. So now I’m forced to find full lobbies who have the map pass on specific playlists. Is there an easier way to find games with other people who have the pass so I can play on the other dlc? And if I was to suggest adding in dlc playlists where would I go to suggest this? (I’m still new to this forum.)

well, crimson and majestic had playlists, when they first came out. I think you can look this up some where on this sight.

Unfortunately no, when Crimson and Majestic were first released they had their own lobby. But people quickly got the achievements and the lobby population died. So 343 integrated the map packs into the other War Games lobbies. The same will happen to Castle in about a month. But the nice thing is, Crimson was mediocre at best, Wreckage is a terrible map, Shattered is ok, and Harvest is the only solid map in that bunch. I actually really liked Majestic, it had a good cgc slayer feel similar to some Halo 3 maps. So if you want to play Crimson maps, go for BTB, if you want to play majestic maps, go for Infinity Slayer.

I’m aware of those playlists but it seems wrong for these maps to be forgotten. We paid extra money for these maps so there should be some way for us to play them without searching for lobbies who have them. I’m currently playing on dominion (Seemed like the best choice because there are only 6 maps to choose from)and haven’t found any of these maps. I’ll try BTB after.

I think they’re going to replace Castle with a DLC playlist in a week or two. I hope so, at least. It would be a really bad move if they didn’t. Seriously, why would they have a sale on all the DLC if you aren’t going to be able to play them in a week?

> <mark>I’m aware of those playlists but it seems wrong for these maps to be forgotten. We paid extra money for these maps so there should be some way for us to play them without searching for lobbies who have them.</mark> I’m currently playing on dominion (Seemed like the best choice because there are only 6 maps to choose from)and haven’t found any of these maps. I’ll try BTB after.

Precisely. A Premium playlist would be ideal, it could be DLC exclusive and it’s really not taking up much space, but that would imply that 343 were going to do something for the people who pay the extra cash.

All we really need is for a playlist to be made consisting of the dlc. We have other playlists that aren’t as popular that should be removed.