Preview - Cross play?

Anyone know if it has been said anywhere if cross play is enabled in the flight?

I’m usually half decent when it comes to shooters and especially Halo, but I’ve been finding myself getting steamrolled in a lot of the games I’ve played. Wondering if it’s because I’m up against keyboard and mouse users out aiming me or if I just need to “git gudder“

As far as I know it hasn’t been announced, I’ve got no idea what I’m playing with or against.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> As far as I know it hasn’t been announced, I’ve got no idea what I’m playing with or against.

> 2533274810780916;1:
> Anyone know if it has been said anywhere if cross play is enabled in the flight?
>
> I’m usually half decent when it comes to shooters and especially Halo, but I’ve been finding myself getting steamrolled in a lot of the games I’ve played. Wondering if it’s because I’m up against keyboard and mouse users out aiming me or if I just need to “git gudder“

Crossplay is definitely enabled. There’s just no way to tell who’s on what platform in game without checking their gamercard.
I play with my friends on PC whilst I’m on a Series X.

Makes sense for them to be testing cross play too since it’s a pretty core feature of multiplayer.

Yes cross play is enabled, you can see in recent players on Xbox in your opponent’s info that they are on a pc by a picture of a pc in top left of the screen. It explains alot of Spider-Man bullseye players I’ve come across.