Pretty Pissed Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else really upset that halo wars and halo reach have yet to be added to the actively playable backwards compatible games? I mean today was supposed to be really exciting. Instead, I find out that I’m gonna have to wait until at least December before I can play these games on the XB1. These were both games that were on most of the cover art for the backwards compatibility advertisements. This sucks.

I guess what I am really actually upset about is that the gaming community as a whole is nothing but a bunch of lying, stealing, money-hungry, deceptive A-holes. It seems like every time that a game designer or a franchise owner or a game executive talks they just tell us what we want to hear, but they really have no intention of delivering anything they say.

I realize some people who read this will not understand what I am saying because I have not gotten into my severe disappointment in the gaming world. If this is you please disregard this post. I really just want to know if people are upset or if I’m the only one.

p.s.-I don’t want anyone to think I am blaming 343 for this disappointment. They have done quit enough to merit my dissatisfaction as of late…

> 2533274809561698;1:
> Is anyone else really upset that halo wars and halo reach have yet to be added to the actively playable backwards compatible games? I mean today was supposed to be really exciting. Instead, I find out that I’m gonna have to wait until at least December before I can play these games on the XB1. These were both games that were on most of the cover art for the backwards compatibility advertisements. This sucks.
>
> I guess what I am really actually upset about is that the gaming community as a whole is nothing but a bunch of lying, stealing, money-hungry, deceptive A-holes. It seems like every time that a game designer or a franchise owner or a game executive talks they just tell us what we want to hear, but they really have no intention of delivering anything they say.
>
> I realize some people who read this will not understand what I am saying because I have not gotten into my severe disappointment in the gaming world. If this is you please disregard this post. I really just want to know if people are upset or if I’m the only one.

Um…

They are releasing those games in December. That’s a month. They’ll be here in no time.

Patience is a virtue.

> 2535472302558740;2:
> > 2533274809561698;1:
> > Is anyone else really upset that halo wars and halo reach have yet to be added to the actively playable backwards compatible games? I mean today was supposed to be really exciting. Instead, I find out that I’m gonna have to wait until at least December before I can play these games on the XB1. These were both games that were on most of the cover art for the backwards compatibility advertisements. This sucks.
> >
> > I guess what I am really actually upset about is that the gaming community as a whole is nothing but a bunch of lying, stealing, money-hungry, deceptive A-holes. It seems like every time that a game designer or a franchise owner or a game executive talks they just tell us what we want to hear, but they really have no intention of delivering anything they say.
> >
> > I realize some people who read this will not understand what I am saying because I have not gotten into my severe disappointment in the gaming world. If this is you please disregard this post. I really just want to know if people are upset or if I’m the only one.
>
>
> Um…
>
> They are releasing those games in December. That’s a month. They’ll be here in no time.
>
> Patience is a virtue.

It’s a boring virtue.

> 2533274978553590;3:
> > 2535472302558740;2:
> > > 2533274809561698;1:
> > > Is anyone else really upset that halo wars and halo reach have yet to be added to the actively playable backwards compatible games? I mean today was supposed to be really exciting. Instead, I find out that I’m gonna have to wait until at least December before I can play these games on the XB1. These were both games that were on most of the cover art for the backwards compatibility advertisements. This sucks.
> > >
> > > I guess what I am really actually upset about is that the gaming community as a whole is nothing but a bunch of lying, stealing, money-hungry, deceptive A-holes. It seems like every time that a game designer or a franchise owner or a game executive talks they just tell us what we want to hear, but they really have no intention of delivering anything they say.
> > >
> > > I realize some people who read this will not understand what I am saying because I have not gotten into my severe disappointment in the gaming world. If this is you please disregard this post. I really just want to know if people are upset or if I’m the only one.
> >
> >
> > Um…
> >
> > They are releasing those games in December. That’s a month. They’ll be here in no time.
> >
> > Patience is a virtue.
>
>
> It’s a boring virtue.

No doubt it is, but it is a necessity for when it comes to waiting for games.

halo wars is sweet

i cant wait for the 2nd one

It’s funny, I was just wondering if it was backwards compatible. Then did some googling. Then came to the forums and here I am. I know this is probably dumb, but Reach is in my top two favorite Halo games next to five right now. Both of which are keeping me hooked and kept me hooked from the moment I started playing them. I loved both stories and the graphics in both games. It really makes me said and upset that I can’t play my second favorite game anymore. Seeing as I trade my 360 and PS3 to get the Halo 5 Edition console. Just wish I had only traded the PS3 now… Just saying, yes I am pissed too. :slight_smile:

I was upset, but more confused then mad. You would think Microsoft would jump on adding Halo anything to backwards compatibility, you know it is the game that put them on the map, especially with the popularity of Halo right now after the Halo 5 launch. Apparently that makes to much sense…

Stop your whining THEY WILL GET HERE!!!

> 2535436874890376;9:
> Stop your whining THEY WILL GET HERE!!!

Sheep

Baa baa.

So, how many hours till December? XD
It’s too far away!

I was pretty annoyed too, but I got over it. Halo 5 did just come out, and new games are coming, so they want to keep some of the population.

Is it even hard to make backwards compatible games? I know porting is hard but these games run on a 360 emulator, all they really need to do is upload the rom file to the Xbox Marketplace, and boom it is backwards compatible. You would think that they would make Reach high on their priority list because it used to be a system seller!

It’s still disappointing because I was so excited for the 12th until I found out it will come out a month late

you know you can always play halo 1-5 in the mean time

Im not so much mad as confused, you would think Microsoft would want their baby being available as soon as possible. I know that these were not as popular as other Halo games but I still thought they would be some of the first to be given backwards compatibility.

Anybody has some insight in the respective populations? How much players are on Reach now and what could it be when we have it on Xbox One?

Cant wait for the old top end games to come to xbox one. I just want to replay the campaigns again

Patience