Prettier and Customisable Nameplates

More nameplate customisation all around.
■ Introducing prettier nameplates. Simple colours like white and black, without glossy shines. Adding more interesting colours like purple, green etc. Adding the ability to choose you nameplate icon is a possibility but a bit of a stretch, consider my first points.

> 2535426843737782;1:
> More nameplate customisation all around.
> ■ Introducing prettier nameplates. Simple colours like white and black, without glossy shines. Adding more interesting colours like purple, green etc. Adding the ability to choose you nameplate icon is a possibility but a bit of a stretch, consider my first points.

I can picture this right now, it actually would so good, I supoort this idea

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535428779736382;2:
> > 2535426843737782;1:
> > …
>
> I can picture this right now, it actually would so good, I supoort this idea

Thanks man!

I’m still waiting for my SMG, Plasma Rifle, and Needler nameplate. Also my Fronk one, not sure where its at! But jokes aside, I do like this idea!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274903727694;4:
> I’m still waiting for my SMG, Plasma Rifle, and Needler nameplate. Also my Fronk one, not sure where its at! But jokes aside, I do like this idea!

Thank you!

More precise armor customization would also be nice. I’d love to be able to change individual pieces for Halo 3 and 4, and it wouldn’t hurt to be able to see how the colors I pick look on the armor from the customization menu.

> 2533274903727694;4:
> I’m still waiting for my SMG, Plasma Rifle, and Needler nameplate. Also my Fronk one, not sure where its at! But jokes aside, I do like this idea!

Fronk replaces the MVP nameplate that people who played before a certain date in December 2014 as part of compensation for MCC’s launch.

If you didn’t get it then, you’re not getting it now

> 2533274883849234;7:
> > 2533274903727694;4:
> > I’m still waiting for my SMG, Plasma Rifle, and Needler nameplate. Also my Fronk one, not sure where its at! But jokes aside, I do like this idea!
>
> Fronk replaces the MVP nameplate that people who played before a certain date in December 2014 as part of compensation for MCC’s launch.
>
> it you didn’t get it then, you’re not getting it now

Ok glad to know! Thanks