Pressing Charges

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make inappropriate posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Would you press charges if Halo4 did not have a 1-50 ranking system?

Discuss.

In a court of law?

Nah, I’d think like a smart person and play Halo 3 if I wanted 1-50 ranks.

What legal grounds would I have? It’s not like 343i would be breaking a law.

Report, and move on.

Post and move on. I truthfully wouldn’t mind seeing both in H4.

I wouldn’t, but it would be hysterical if someone did.

> Report, and move on.

Why do you not want a 1-50 ranking system then?

No, I don’t care what system it is. Nor do I want this pointless thread to stay unlocked.

On what legal grounds?

Are you for real?

> On what legal grounds?

I want to see the Court’s reaction to, “Because they makin’ Halo into COD!”.

> > On what legal grounds?
>
> I want to see the Court’s reaction to, “Because they makin’ Halo into COD!”.

The jury collectively shout “Get that kid outta here” as he is sentenced for being “Mad bro”.

> > On what legal grounds?
>
> I want to see the Court’s reaction to, “Because they makin’ Halo into COD!”.

It depends on the judge.

> Would you press charges if Halo4 did not have a 1-50 ranking system?
>
> Discuss.

On what grounds would you press charges?

> > > On what legal grounds?
> >
> > I want to see the Court’s reaction to, “Because they makin’ Halo into COD!”.
>
> It depends on the judge.

No judge would take the case seriously. Anyone remember when someone tried to sue Funcom because he couldn’t get into the “Age of Conan” beta? The case was thrown out.

Go press charges on 343 for not putting a 1-50 ranking system in a video game and the judge might look at you and then proceed to smack you.

Are you serious? See, this is the problem with gamers these days.

Remember Mass Effect 3 and that one gamer who reported them to the Federal Trade Commission on grounds that he was upset with the ending? Do you have any idea how much he was shunned by the community.

If you love Halo as much as the rest of us do on this website you would never even so much as think about damaging the company with such a ridiculous claim. I literally cannot believe you would ask such a stupid question.

If that’s the case, then all those bratty kids at Christmas should sue “Santa” for not bringing them more. By your logic OP, this would be something ok to do…

What the hell? No, why would anybody even think of pressing charges due to something in a game that they don’t like?

> Remember Mass Effect 3 and that one gamer who reported them to the Federal Trade Commission on grounds that he was upset with the ending? Do you have any idea how much he was shunned by the community.

It was the Better Business Bureau, and the guy was right:

They would probably ask why you didn’t sue about Reach first.