Prepping for Awakening

im getting prepped for november 6th my gear includes 2 pepsis 6 coca colas 1 root beer 5 bags of doritos and 4 kit kats, and my recon helmet i built, what are you guys gonna have when the time comes

Halo 4 Mountain dew Hopes that happens if not regular dew and wheat thins dont know why i love those things.

large pepperoni and mushroom pizza and 2 liter bottle of coca cola

> large pepperoni and mushroom pizza and 2 liter bottle of coca cola

pizza there we go whats a halo release without a pizza?

> large pepperoni and mushroom pizza and 2 liter bottle of coca cola

You just posted my favorite combination.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate comments.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Thought of doing a line of coke and then sit in my bean bag eating Doritos naked while yelling at all those promethianFucks while simultaneously smokin a joint.

Probably order pizza and prepare a large container of V8 so I don’t have to get up. Though there is the bathroom issue…

STARVE!!! its worth it

Lots and lots of pizza… Lots of it…

Halo -Yoink!- session for night before. Then buy a crap load of anything that has Halo on it. Surround myself with tortilla chips and dip(no stains on controller) and order 3 large stuffed crust pizzas from Pizza Hut.
Also renew my gym membership for the following month, am I right?

a remote control for my tv/xbox that works while pulling in my driveway so by the time i’m inside i can play Halo 4

A lietter of moutaindew no food its a waste of time to eat if u dont u have more time to play.

Getting something I can spark up, beer, soda, pizza and chinese food. I’ll invite 3 friends to come over as well. LAN all night!

Coca Cola, Dairy Milk, Pringles & Salsa and crisps. :smiley:

Who has time for food when you’re playing Halo?!
I’ll be too busy killing those aliens.

Mushroom and onion pizza, pita chips and -Yoink- tons of tasty tasty WATERRRR

A bowl of nails. Without any milk.

Tea anybody?

> A bowl of nails. Without any milk.

HEY! thats what im doing!