Prepare for disapointment

Read the 13 pager and it will not be halo.

All of your posts seem to well presented and thought out…

What 13 pager?

funny, what is it then?

In my book CE-Reach were traditional halo, and 4-6 will be new age "cod"halo.

to say something is “not halo” is the most ignorant foolish thing ive ever heard, even through all the random power weapon drops, instant respawns, sprint+AA, and “spartanpoints/armor” the game is still BR/DMR dominated with a shielding system.

Its still halo, and if it sucks bad enough what will you do? go to COD?

You’re a little late to the party.

halo 2 and 3 the will alaways be the best and if this is anything like reach this will suk.

> halo 2 and 3 the will alaways be the best and if this is anything like reach this will suk.

Ever hear of Halo2sucks.com? Halo 2 and 3 were just as controversial for the existing fanbase as Reach was and 4 has been.

> You’re a little late to the party.

Apparently I am. Where’s the soda? This is looking more and more like a long haul…

The 13-14 page of one opinion is still opinion. I do agree on some of his points, but as a whole, I’ve made my peace with Halo 4, certain things I like, others I dislike. I’m still getting it. End of my opinion on it.

It has Halo in the name, derp

God, I hate this forum sometimes…

> > You’re a little late to the party.
>
> Apparently I am. Where’s the soda? This is looking more and more like a long haul…
>
> The 13-14 page of one opinion is still opinion. I do agree on some of his points, but as a whole, I’ve made my peace with Halo 4, certain things I like, others I dislike. I’m still getting it. End of my opinion on it.

I hear you, there, but that’s always how it is with games. Somethings you like, some you don’t, but in the end, you enjoy what you have.

P.S. Soda’s on the back wall by the Pizza.