Preorder Skins Armor Specific CONFIRMED

This video says it all. Apparently, all armor has a different type of skin. I doubt they’d add it for all of the armors, since the way it’s set up, it’d be a huge list of armor. I wish they let you select a skin for your entire body, not for each body part. That way, you would get to use any skin on any armor, but the way it’s set up now, it’s like HelmetA SKIN1, HelmetB SKIN2.

there will probably be more armor armor and skins for each of them in the final version of the game, and with any luck they will be able to release armor and skin DLC.
though some of the skins are hard to to see in the video because of the colors he selected.

> there will probably be more armor armor and skins for each of them in the final version of the game, and with any luck they will be able to release armor and skin DLC.
> though some of the skins are hard to to see in the video because of the colors he selected.

That would be a huge list, considering how many variants of armor there are, plus each being listed two or three times for the skins. I’d rather they have it like Reach, where you select an armor, then a variant.

you’re right that would save time when changing loadout weapons before a game as well as changing you’re helmet to one that does not stick out as much. hopefully the only reason they made this build like this is for people who want to quickly show video of as many armor and their skins as possible.

Eh, the way they did it is okay. The skin goes along with the helmet you’re wearing (you don’t have to wear a whole set of something to use a skin)

and I thought Reach’s armory was too long to go through quickly. I mean, seriously people, look at that video. You see how long that list is? I mean, I love all the new armor, but it needs to be more organized than that.

Just had a thought. Do armors like CIO and GUNGNIR have torso and shoulders and stuff? Because the pre-order pictures show the skin as full body, but the big armor thread doesn’t say anything about it, just the helmet.

Ugh, no way. I love the forest skin but hate the helmet it’s on. So that means I won’t even be able to use my pre-order bonus? Geez, why didn’t they give us information on this when everyone started pre-ordering.

Theres still some time between now and then… All we can do is hope

Crazy. =\ hope this changes

Wow, that’s lame. I like the Forest skin, but I’m not a fan of Hazop (it looks downright ugly). Hopefully this changes.

Thanks for linking the video, Some of those helmets looks bad -Yoink-.

They need to make a separate menu for the armour skins it just seems too cluttered in the one menu.

Well that sucks. I really hope they change that. I don’t want to have to wear HAZOP (one of the worst helmets in the game in my opinion) just so I can have the forest skin on.

This doesn’t tell us anything; this could just be for the build or they still need/want to implement something. Maybe, just maybe, when you select your helmet from the list of JUST helmets (assuming they make the list ONLY helmets, and not skins as well) it will take you to a list of skins. Then apply to selected helmet (or other body piece).

At least…I HOPE they do that… :frowning:

Would it kill them to make a drop out menu of some sort at least?

yeah, i would hate to have all the helmets including the skins in one menu. Theyre also doing it for weapon skins too. It absolutely needs a another menu

The more I think about it, the more I think they are doing it just to display the fact that you can customize the skin on each individual armor piece. I honestly do not think they SERIOUSLY think it’s a good idea to have a list like that…even if it is just THAT build’s size; it is simply not pragmatic whatsoever.

Lol soon as i see that one eye in a helment u can tell its gungir it seem better now also everything is more detailed, also i have no problem on how long the list is of armor more armor means less people look alike like the one people do on halo reach all bigger loking armor

Hope this isn’t the case in the in the final game…