Preorder Items Missing

Just fired up Halo 4 this morning and found that all of the preorder items, such as the limited addition items/skins and my best buy items, are missing. Not sure how this happened. Cannot redownload the items, the codes don’t work again. Also, cannot find the correct files to redownload them.

> Just fired up Halo 4 this morning and found that all of the preorder items, such as the limited addition items/skins and my best buy items, are missing. Not sure how this happened. Cannot redownload the items, the codes don’t work again. Also, cannot find the correct files to redownload them.

I got all my codes for my armors and what not via MAIL. Have you checked there?

> Just fired up Halo 4 this morning and found that all of the preorder items, such as the limited addition items/skins and my best buy items, are missing. Not sure how this happened. Cannot redownload the items, the codes don’t work again. Also, cannot find the correct files to redownload them.

You need to go to the Xbox dashboard, find Manage Account, Go to Download History and redownload them there. Codes never work more than one time dude.

Thats how you redownload things. I am not sure if doing so is going to help fix your problem or not though its worth a shot. My buddy had the same issue but I do not know if he ever fixed it.