preorder bonuses from Game

ok orignally preorder bonuses were listed as the skull and the avater outfit when i ordered the game, but a bit later they added an artbook.
What i want to know is do i still get the skull/avatar outfit if i order from Game or is it just the art book?
also if it is only the art book is there another way to unlock the skull?

What? I pre-ordered from amazon and mine doesnt even mention the book.

The book is a GAME UK exclusive but as far as I know it’s just art work that’s already been released before so you can still get it either way.

If you pre-order from GAME, you will get all of the bonuses mentioned.

I think you still get the skull and avatar because It was like that when i pre-ordered from GAME, its just that the art book is a GAME exclusive.

Game website : halo CEA
same problem here, i’m starting to believe that they aren’t doing the skull and avatar suit…

> Game website : halo CEA
> same problem here, i’m starting to believe that they aren’t doing the skull and avatar suit…

yeah that was my theroy because there not listed,but it wouldn’t be the first time the description of an item is wrong on there
i’m also getting 2 emails a day off them saying thae price of my pre order has been lowered to 29.99 but thats a different matter

> I think you still get the skull and avatar because It was like that when i pre-ordered from GAME, its just that the art book is a GAME exclusive.

This.

I think everyone gets the skull and avatar outfit, it’ll be in the box with the game like the Catwoman pre-order incentive that came with Batman.

I think it’s a ‘buy the game on the first shipment’ incentive as opposed to a pre-order incentive.

> What? I pre-ordered from amazon and mine doesnt even mention the book.

same here i didnt even know about this.