PREMIUM Warzone REQ Bundle not showing up? Still?

I myself bought the Halo 5 Limited Collector’s Edition, and so far I really feel that I’ve gotten my moneys worth out of it. But, there’s a catch.

I put the code in the code for my Halo 5 Premium Warzone Req Pack bundle, and still haven’t gotten anything since I downloaded everything back on 10/20/15. (I did however trade my digital copy in for a physical copy)

Week one, I didn’t 'receive my Warzone pack.

Week 2,a lot of people have already gotten theirs. I still don’t have mine. So, I went back, checked my receipts all the codes, that came in the LCE, tried them all again, I redeemed all of them just checking to make sure I did, and I haven’t made the mistake of not doing so. (I bring this up more because of GreenSkulls most recent video about opening the second weeks pack and mentioning people still haven’t gotten theirs yet.)

The just of it is, I still don’t have Premium Warzone REQ Bundle. And I really don’t want to go to Microsoft Chat Support for a third time, regarding issues with Halo 5.

Is anyone having the same problem, and do you have any opinions on what I should do?

(I even Tweeted Josh earlier today, and still haven’t gotten anything from him.)