Premium req packs

What day does the second round of premium req packs roll out?

today…just opened mine and got the teishin helmet that should have been sent to me already. wasted a perma-unlock to get something that was supposed to be given freely

I got mine today even though I got the game last Tuesday.

Got mine today, thanks for the reminder!

I still haven’t received this armor or my mark vi gen 1. Is there bugs? Or am I doing something wrong?

> 2533274874479453;5:
> I still haven’t received this armor or my mark vi gen 1. Is there bugs? Or am I doing something wrong?

Did you play MCC campaign all of them.

I just opened my two new pack and I’m psyched to get the midnight (black) visor.

I also got 7 ghost ultras. It says they are ultra rare but I doubt it if I got 7 of them.

> 2533274961278816;7:
> I just opened my two new pack and I’m psyched to get the midnight (black) visor.
>
> I also got 7 ghost ultras. It says they are ultra rare but I doubt it if I got 7 of them.

More on the rare side than ultra rare. I get them in 1 out of 3 gold packs

got the sword wraith which was pretty good and it seems to work, I really enjoy opening the packs.

I got mine at 12:01 am.

Got mine today. I assume Monday is the day to receive the warzone premium REQ packs.

Nice, I was hoping it wasn’t gonna be like the Destiny Tuesday reset. I got the legendary assassination “Lawn Dart” from a gold pack last night, so this may be a let down.

if i get buy the pack at a later date will the 2 per week be given? like if i buy in 3rd week will I have 6 packs to open or will the 2 pack per week start when I purchase?

> 2533274809988140;2:
> today…just opened mine and got the teishin helmet that should have been sent to me already. wasted a perma-unlock to get something that was supposed to be given freely

This is slightly off topic, but did you get your Fotus automatically with your Xbox bundle or did you have a code with the xbox? I looked thru everything and didn’t find a code and just didn’t get it by playing on the system.

Thanks in advance

> 2533274809988140;2:
> today…just opened mine and got the teishin helmet that should have been sent to me already. wasted a perma-unlock to get something that was supposed to be given freely

It’s because the date to get the armor for free ends on the 7th. It wouldn’t make sense to send the free packs out in waves every day as more and more people buy the game. Instead, they wait for the day the promotion ends then send it within the next few days. You simply got it early. Gears of War UE did the same thing for the gold skins, they waited for the day the promotion ends to pass then give out the skins.

> 2533274809988140;2:

There are multiple skins for Teishin. Are you sure the one you just got isn’t a different skin?

opened mine today, not so premium results

> 2533274852660538;8:
> > 2533274961278816;7:
> > I just opened my two new pack and I’m psyched to get the midnight (black) visor.
> >
> > I also got 7 ghost ultras. It says they are ultra rare but I doubt it if I got 7 of them.
>
>
> More on the rare side than ultra rare. I get them in 1 out of 3 gold packs

I meant to write banshee ultra. 7 of them over two packs (five banshee ultras in one, two banshees ultras in the other)

> 2533274795898804;12:
> Nice, I was hoping it wasn’t gonna be like the Destiny Tuesday reset. I got the legendary assassination “Lawn Dart” from a gold pack last night, so this may be a let down.

You should be happy with that assassination, not everyone gets to harness the powers of John Cena you know. I am still in search for it, as are many others!