Premium Req Packs This Week

Hey everyone! If you are receiving the Warzone premium req pack bundle, what did you get? Did you get anything good? Something Legendary even?!

I have every common, uncommon and rare unlock in the game and still didn’t get anything good. I just got the armor mods and a very rare damage boost and some junk reskinned armor. Glad to get those out of the way…but sheesh…lame stuff.

I got a req item called options and yet I don’t see it on any of my stuff. I don’t know what it is. Does anyone know what the req item called “options” is?

I got a DMR finally

> 2533274796869056;4:
> I got a DMR finally

Welcome to the club. :wink:

> 2533274843498392;5:
> > 2533274796869056;4:
> > I got a DMR finally
>
>
> Welcome to the club. :wink:

Now to finish the MCC legendary campaigns to join the Helioskril club

ONI scorpion baby

sadly nothing i couldn’t live without , i just want a BR skin or the DMR :frowning:

> 2533274796869056;6:
> > 2533274843498392;5:
> > > 2533274796869056;4:
> > > I got a DMR finally
> >
> >
> > Welcome to the club. :wink:
>
>
> Now to finish the MCC legendary campaigns to join the Helioskril club

Lol that was brutal. Look up Naked Eli on YouTube and watch his speed runs of you need some tips, this got me through Halo 1 & 2 easily. And trust me, you’re gonna need it if you want to survive that jackal forest in Halo 2. shivers

i got dmr the longsight and kinetic bolts, dont ever play warzone though.
got viper venom armor(ultra rare) looks really cool but doesnt have enough white pattern for my taste
got arklight cert
and new gungoose cert
rather lame, these weapon and vehicle certifications are really starting to P me off, i only ever play arena.

I got a new stance, skin (ruptive for SMG the gun I wanted a skin for) more binary rifles, plasma grenade expert but then the rest uncommon armour. :wink:

In my final two packs I got the uncommon and rare Teishen helmets, which are exactly the same as the one you get for playing Halo 5 near launch but with different skins.

I guess you can say I’m a little pissed. Especially because I only got 1 legendary out of all these so called “premium” packs and that was way back on week 2.

I got a couple of legendary cards but not one assassination or DMR.

I got two BR, standard with Bayonette, and Longshot with long Barrel. I also got the Noble and Strider armor, and the Tracer helmet, at least I think it was tracer.

and I got an ultra rare, I unlocked the Mantis. so all in all it been a good week.

Edit: Nope I was wrong, it was the Strider Helmet.