Premium REQ pack cost?

The only difference (I’m aware of) in the DIGITAL versions are this game are:

Limited Edition ($30 more… ie.$89)
*Fall of Reach Animated Series
*14 premium REQ packs

i currently pre ordered the standard Digital version, but am undecided if I want the Limited Digital instead.

What do you guys suppose the cost breakdown is?

14 Premium REQ packs =$10?
Fall of Reach = $20?

Well you can just gain req points in game from playing and then use them to buy req packs.

We dont know how many points you get a match or how many req points it takes to buy a req pack.

The Limited Edition also includes a Steel book, a metallic guardian figure, the dossier on Osiris’ mission and something more.

For digital I don’t think it is worth it to be honest, Req packs can be earned for free anyway so unless your are really impatient are in no way worth it IMO, Also the Fall of Reach animated series I have no doubt will eventually come to Netflix like the other show did that came with Halo 4 sorry I forgot the name, or well you know just youtube.

> 2533274804406181;2:
> Well you can just gain req points in game from playing and then use them to buy req packs.
>
> We dont know how many points you get a match or how many req points it takes to buy a req pack.

Premium packs cannot be bought. They are promotion/edition exclusive. You can only buy Bronze-Gold tier packs.

> 2661949065475413;5:
> > 2533274804406181;2:
> > Well you can just gain req points in game from playing and then use them to buy req packs.
> >
> > We dont know how many points you get a match or how many req points it takes to buy a req pack.
>
>
> Premium packs cannot be bought. They are promotion/edition exclusive. You can only buy Bronze-Gold tier packs.

Hmmm, good to know. Did not know premium cannot be bought. Thanks!

> 2535416383459646;4:
> For digital I don’t think it is worth it to be honest, Req packs can be earned for free anyway so unless your are really impatient are in no way worth it IMO, Also the Fall of Reach animated series I have no doubt will eventually come to Netflix like the other show did that came with Halo 4 sorry I forgot the name, or well you know just youtube.

Nightfall I think? I don’t remember, it was terrible, haha. Makes me a little skeptical of the Fall of Reach Series too.

I would guess that a paid REQ Pack is probably in the region of 1-2 dollars, with somewhere between 3-5 items. That’s just a guess based on how Supply Drops in CoD and Battlepacks in Battlefield tend to work.

> 2535412395556822;7:
> > 2535416383459646;4:
> > For digital I don’t think it is worth it to be honest, Req packs can be earned for free anyway so unless your are really impatient are in no way worth it IMO, Also the Fall of Reach animated series I have no doubt will eventually come to Netflix like the other show did that came with Halo 4 sorry I forgot the name, or well you know just youtube.
>
>
> Nightfall I think? I don’t remember, it was terrible, haha. Makes me a little skeptical of the Fall of Reach Series too.

Ya but seeing as the FoR is animated it will be graded differently. The same animations the Terminals have used in the games, so if you don’t like those or animations at all from a film style perspective then there’s no point anyways. For everyone else it doesn’t matter then. I’m just happy we get a little extra story regarding blue team interpreted from the books most likely.