Premium Playlist(s) changes

Well, I hate how DLC is handled in this game, and hopefully 343 can fix it. But im talking about the DLC playlists. For the Slayer playlist, it annoys me how its 5v5 and goes to 75 kills. I think most people would prefer 4v4 that go to 50 kills. I’ve played to many Slayer games on Highlands that don’t even pass 60 kills.

What im saying is, the DLC overall and DLC playlists (mainly Slayer), needs a complete overhaul. Besides people not buying the DLC, its got a reason why it has almost the lowest player population.

> Well, I hate how DLC is handled in this game, and hopefully 343 can fix it. But im talking about the DLC playlists. For the Slayer playlist, it annoys me how its 5v5 and goes to 75 kills. I think most people would prefer 4v4 that go to 50 kills. I’ve played to many Slayer games on Highlands that don’t even pass 60 kills.
>
> What im saying is, the DLC overall and DLC playlists (mainly Slayer), needs a complete overhaul. Besides people not buying the DLC, its got a reason why it has almost the lowest player population.

I say just make DLC required in most playlists. I hate going to the DLC playlist not because of score limit, but because everytime I go in I’m forced to play “Snipers on Highlands”. I like snipers here and there and Highlands is a great map, but each and every time? No thanks.

DLC needs forced integration into playlists. God know Invasion would be better if Breakpoint would show up once in a while.

EDIT: Aren’t the DLC playlist 6v6?

Instead of forcing people to buy the DLC why not have search preferences for the DLC and the fact the games last longer means you get the max credits available so it doesn’t bother me

> For the Slayer playlist, it annoys me how its 5v5 and goes to 75 kills. I think most people would prefer 4v4 that go to 50 kills. I’ve played to many Slayer games on Highlands that don’t even pass 60 kills.

I’ve played alot of games and made it to 75

> EDIT: Aren’t the DLC playlist 6v6?

Premium Slayer is 5v5

Premium battle is 6v6

There is a pretty good slot machine at the moment i’ve gotten over 1000 credits a lot and got 6000 today

My apologies if this is considered a thread rez,But its what im looking for.For the premium sets they should take the old maps out and only have the DLC in it.I keep seeing non dlc maps as options to pick.

> Well, I hate how DLC is handled in this game, and hopefully 343 can fix it. But im talking about the DLC playlists. For the Slayer playlist, it annoys me how its 5v5 and goes to 75 kills. I think most people would prefer 4v4 that go to 50 kills. I’ve played to many Slayer games on Highlands that don’t even pass 60 kills.
>
> What im saying is, the DLC overall and DLC playlists (mainly Slayer), needs a complete overhaul. Besides people not buying the DLC, its got a reason why it has almost the lowest player population.

Squad slayer is pointless. Spread the population elswhere.

I feel that DLC should be required to play any Matchmaking playlist. I paid for these maps, I want to play them on any playlist like BTB, Living Dead, etc. For the people against this who don’t have the DLC, I say: You have money for a tv, Xbox, internet, Halo: Reach and a Live subscription but not for DLC or you’re refusing to spend it for some reason? Especially if you’re a long time player of Reach but you don’t want the new content…really? Is your connection too poor to download? If so, how do you even efficiently play Reach Matchmaking? Either way, there’s always physical cards with redeem codes for the map packs at Gamestop and probably other game retailers. Point is, players, buy the DLC. 343, require it for Matchmaking.

There needs to be more gametype variety and have NO standard and ONLY DLC maps in DLC Playlist.

> > Well, I hate how DLC is handled in this game, and hopefully 343 can fix it. But im talking about the DLC playlists. For the Slayer playlist, it annoys me how its 5v5 and goes to 75 kills. I think most people would prefer 4v4 that go to 50 kills. I’ve played to many Slayer games on Highlands that don’t even pass 60 kills.
> >
> > What im saying is, the DLC overall and DLC playlists (mainly Slayer), needs a complete overhaul. Besides people not buying the DLC, its got a reason why it has almost the lowest player population.
>
> I say just make DLC required in most playlists. I hate going to the DLC playlist not because of score limit, but because everytime I go in I’m forced to play “Snipers on Highlands”. I like snipers here and there and Highlands is a great map, but each and every time? No thanks.
>
> DLC needs forced integration into playlists. God know Invasion would be better if Breakpoint would show up once in a while.
>
> EDIT: Aren’t the DLC playlist 6v6?

I 100 percent agree, instead of forcing us to play all these graytastic forge maps, that are absolutely terrible, let us actually enjoy our favorite playlists with maps that we paid for. To all those people that say “we paid for the game too”, well we paid for more.

> I feel that DLC should be required to play any Matchmaking playlist. I paid for these maps, I want to play them on any playlist like BTB, Living Dead, etc. For the people against this who don’t have the DLC, I say: You have money for a tv, Xbox, internet, Halo: Reach and a Live subscription but not for DLC or you’re refusing to spend it for some reason? Especially if you’re a long time player of Reach but you don’t want the new content…really? Is your connection too poor to download? If so, how do you even efficiently play Reach Matchmaking? Either way, there’s always physical cards with redeem codes for the map packs at Gamestop and probably other game retailers. Point is, players, buy the DLC. 343, require it for Matchmaking.

Amen. Maybe we should make a petition like the people for no AA’s in Halo 4.

> > I feel that DLC should be required to play any Matchmaking playlist. I paid for these maps, I want to play them on any playlist like BTB, Living Dead, etc. For the people against this who don’t have the DLC, I say: You have money for a tv, Xbox, internet, Halo: Reach and a Live subscription but not for DLC or you’re refusing to spend it for some reason? Especially if you’re a long time player of Reach but you don’t want the new content…really? Is your connection too poor to download? If so, how do you even efficiently play Reach Matchmaking? Either way, there’s always physical cards with redeem codes for the map packs at Gamestop and probably other game retailers. Point is, players, buy the DLC. 343, require it for Matchmaking.
>
> Amen. Maybe we should make a petition like the people for no AA’s in Halo 4.

On it.