premium battle?

I don’t see why 343i took it away, was one of the greatest playlists,and now, all money paid towards the first 2 playlists are gone.

People barely get any defiant/noble maps when in other playlists.

I wish it would be brought back.

They took it down because it had a constant low population; as if that even matters. But Noble and Defiant maps WILL start showing up more. Condemned is being beefed up in Living Dead, and they are making Squad Slayer DLC required.

Hmm…interesting, never noticed that Squad Slayer needed DLC.

> They took it down because it had a constant low population; as if that even matters. But Noble and Defiant maps WILL start showing up more. Condemned is being beefed up in Living Dead, and they are making Squad Slayer DLC required.

It says Squad DLC witch will be DLC only playlist, Defiant,Noble and Anniversary on 6vs6 slayer. I dont think they mean Squad Slayer will require DLC? that woulde be stupid to have a 5vs5 slayer playlist witch requires all DLC and then go add another that has 6vs6 slayer and is DLC only.

• Squad DLC added. All DLC included/required.
Yes, we read our forums. No, we don’t always respond with words, because sometimes we respond with action instead. Like this time.
When Premium Battle was removed, threads about its disappearance slowly began cropping up. We adjusted the Matchmaking algorithm to match players who have DLC with other players who have DLC more often, but we noticed many players saying they still weren’t getting enough DLC to satisfy their map-related cravings. So we’re bringing a premium list back in the form of 6v6 DLC Slayer. This list is being introduced on a probationary status due to the low population previously experienced in Premium Battle. We will be keeping a very close eye on its numbers, so if you want it to stick around, you’d best play it. Consider this your first warning.
Also, I told you the Matchmaking team loves you! In fact, they wanted me to pass along some hugs. And kisses. And lots and lots of DLC maps!

That’s great news!

> I don’t see why 343i took it away, was one of the greatest playlists,and now, all money paid towards the first 2 playlists are gone.
>
> People barely get any defiant/noble maps when in other playlists.
>
> I wish it would be brought back.

read the Halo Bulletin