Premade Emblems: Begone!

Personally, I would like to see a basic editor in which you can manipulate the premade emblems. Like the Unicorn head? Sweet. Don’t like the Display background? Go right ahead, change it! :smiley:

I preferred the emblem system in the other games, not real excited about the pre-made stuff

> 2533274900377701;1:
> Personally, I would like to see a basic editor in which you can manipulate the premade emblems. Like the Unicorn head? Sweet. Don’t like the Display background? Go right ahead, change it! :smiley:

It should be the old emblem system with a deeper version of the nameplate customization from MCC. And it should have nothing to do with RNG or microtransactions.

> 2533274832335336;3:
> It should be the old emblem system with a deeper version of the nameplate customization from MCC. And it should have nothing to do with RNG or microtransactions.

I agree, but I kind of like the new aesthetic with these emblems. They’re really cool, but I don’t like not being able to change the colors to what I’d like or adjusting the emblem itself. The background plates like the red BR on MCC were eh but still cool, I really like the new backgrounds.

AWW man I don’t have the game but I already miss my afro skull

Well, on the bright side, you won’t see any more genitalia emblems.

I can’t believe I can’t use an emblem I’ve had for multiple iterations of Halo, or be able to ‘import’ one of my emblems from an older game. It doens’t effect much, but it would have been a nice feature. Maybe hoping for the future? Who knows.

> 2533274832934804;6:
> Well, on the bright side, you won’t see any more genitalia emblems.

However, this. :wink: lol

I would really like making my own emblems again, but the new system isn’t that bad so i’m 50/50 on it

I’m torn honestly

like others, i like this new pre-made emblem system but i do miss being able to make my own.

Disappointed with new emblem system.
Yes its cool to unlock new emblems but I like to control the way it looks and its background

I like the way the new emblem nameplate and everything looks, I am just upset that I am unable to make the same emblem that I’ve had through every halo game. If they could use the same nameplate and let you make your own emblem and pick your own colors, then I would be much happier with the game.

> 2533274859377368;5:
> AWW man I don’t have the game but I already miss my afro skull

Ditto, where my derp face!!

Bring back older ones