Prelude trailer

Looks like ODST Making a come back in Halo 4. Any thought on seeing Buck in the latest trailer?

Buck? Where?

> Looks like ODST Making a come back in Halo 4. Any thought on seeing Buck in the latest trailer?

Where are the odst?

Wait, what’s going on?

prelude trailer?

watches expecting something new. Turns out to be the BTS video

:’(

I heard the name Buck, is he here?

Provide linky to this Prelude trailer…

Buck will not be in Halo4. He retires after the war ends and lives happily ever after with Veronica Dare.

The Rookie on the other hand…

> I heard the name Buck, is he here?
>
> Provide linky to this Prelude trailer…

It’s not buck, it’s the guy from FuD he thinks it’s Buck LOL

> Buck will not be in Halo4. He retires after the war ends and lives happily ever after with whatsherface [the captain ODST who he gets together with at the end of ODST].
>
> The Rookie on the other hand…

Veronica Dare.

> Buck will not be in Halo4. He retires after the war ends and lives happily ever after with whatsherface [the captain ODST who he gets together with at the end of ODST].
>
> The Rookie on the other hand…

Her name is Dare, Veronica Dare

> > Buck will not be in Halo4. He retires after the war ends and lives happily ever after with whatsherface [the captain ODST who he gets together with at the end of ODST].
> >
> > The Rookie on the other hand…
>
> Dare.

Thanks, I will add that to the post.

> > I heard the name Buck, is he here?
> >
> > Provide linky to this Prelude trailer…
>
> It’s not buck, it’s the guy from FuD he thinks it’s Buck LOL

Awwww…

You mean Thomas Lasky, the kid from the trailer?

Link please.

What? Link please!

> > Looks like ODST Making a come back in Halo 4. Any thought on seeing Buck in the latest trailer?
>
> Where are the odst?

They’re at the end of the trailer, you can tell by their helmets. I’m guessing since they were the best (class wise) they all or most of them volunteered to become Spartan IVs making them even better.

> > > Looks like ODST Making a come back in Halo 4. Any thought on seeing Buck in the latest trailer?
> >
> > Where are the odst?
>
> They’re at the end of the trailer, you can tell by their helmets. I’m guessing since they were the best (class wise) they all or most of them volunteered to become Spartan IVs making them even better.

Those are Spartan IVs, the ODST helmet looks different.

I posted some picture on my facebook page.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=457244480963237&id=100000330684707&set=a.165677196786635.37190.100000330684707&__user=1110020663#!/profile.php?id=102445473168290&__user=1110020663

Facebook here another web link that isn’t mobile.

That’s Thomas Lasky.

Looks just like Buck… Lol… What about the helmets on my fb page check those out they look like odst from the angle in the clip