Preloaded Halo 5 without having bought the game?

So I’m sitting here at work and my wife tells me that our xbox has preloaded halo 5 and I haven’t even bought the game yet. Neither has she, our copy is suppose to be coming in through amazon.

Is this some sort of Demo or something because my wife says it looks like a full copy of the game? was just wondering if anyone else may know about this happening. As far as I can tell on xbox.com I haven’t bought it, neither has she and we didn’t win any sort of copy either.

Can you actually launch the game and play it?

My wife has launched the game and even customized her character for multiplayer already.

It’s probably just the dynamic tile from the xbox live store. If you click on it, it takes you into a little menu system that kind of looks like the game, but it’s just for videos, screenshots, purchase options…

> 2533274802150369;3:
> My wife has launched the game and even customized her character for multiplayer already.

Then… Congrats, you got the game for free, actually do you have someone else’s account on your xbox? like a friend who has purchased the game via download? if you have someone else’s account and your xbox is set to their home xbox, you share all the content they download.

update, apparently it was only a demo… which my xbox preloaded for me without me even doing anything… need to have a talk with that xbox… but apparently she was able to customize her multiplayer character only and watched the first episode of the fall of reach animated series… that’s about it.

Same thing happened to me, and I’ve done 2 campaign missions :S

Maybe is an antecipated christmas gift.

Where is this demo?