Preload issue?

Recently picked up the digital deluxe edition and when it D/Led, it was hardly anything. Says 46 gigs, but didn’t take 46 gigs worth of time to D/L. And absolutely didn’t show on my storage graph. Is this a known issue? Are they putting the actual build D/L on at a later date? The reason I preload is to avoid the smelly nerd lines and just all around hassle of midnight launches. Not to mention the sheer convenience of preloading. Anyways, would hate to have to D/L 46 gigs at launch. Anyone have an answer?

Since the game hasn’t gone full gold, my guess it wouldn’t download right now

They aren’t allowing you to D/L the full game yet. You should only have about 150mb downloaded as your reservation token. They don’t want people with external HDDs data mining the game early.

I figured that, but why say it’s available to preload if it’s not?

You are usually allowed to pre-load a game about a week or two before release.
So I think you may have to wait until 10/20 or so in order to Pre-load.

I’m tracking. Thanks for the validation y’all.

This is normal be patient and it will happen before launch no worries just the way it is. I know just pre ordered digital deluxe and I’m counting down till the 26th 9:01 Pacific time zone :slight_smile: 3 hours early benefit of living on West coast :slight_smile:

> 2533274798759716;7:
> This is normal be patient and it will happen before launch no worries just the way it is. I know just pre ordered digital deluxe and I’m counting down till the 26th 9:01 Pacific time zone :slight_smile: 3 hours early benefit of living on West coast :slight_smile:

3 hours late benefit i thought? If it is 1700 hours eastern that means pacific time would be 1400 hours. Which means Oct.27th would come first to Eastern part of us.