Preload help

So I have been downloading the game but it keeps jumping back to 4%.

It did that to me for a while. Just let it go for a while. Make sure it’s set to receive updates and that when it’s turned off, then turn it off and just forget about it.

My internet is pretty crappy (not really, but for 45gb, yeah) so I just went to bed when it was at 8%. By morning it was at 83%. When I got home from work it was long done.

> 2533274883669557;2:
> It did that to me for a while. Just let it go for a while. Make sure it’s set to receive updates and that when it’s turned off, then turn it off and just forget about it.
>
> My internet is pretty crappy (not really, but for 45gb, yeah) so I just went to bed when it was at 8%. By morning it was at 83%. When I got home from work it was long done.

We have come a long way since when I played games as a kid. Gotta love technology.

Ok thanks for the reply I was worried that it’s all messed up. My internet is pretty bad, as well.

> 2533274913132761;3:
> > 2533274883669557;2:
> > It did that to me for a while. Just let it go for a while. Make sure it’s set to receive updates and that when it’s turned off, then turn it off and just forget about it.
> >
> > My internet is pretty crappy (not really, but for 45gb, yeah) so I just went to bed when it was at 8%. By morning it was at 83%. When I got home from work it was long done.
>
>
>
> We have come a long way since when I played games as a kid. Gotta love technology.

No kidding. My first was an Atari 2600 in 1989. My dad also had two old arcade machines in our garage: Vanguard and Asteroids. We’d leave the from panel open so we could just flick the little lever the quarters hit for free games. Then he realized he could get our allowance money back by making us pay to use it. Thanks dad.

Now I can probably play both of those games on my phone.