PreGame lobby UPDATE!

Lets be real here, pregame lobbies are trash.
343 has done crazy work to improve the game so I don’t think asking for this update is too far out of reach!

What we want!

• See Gamertags - See teams - See service records - When joining a social gametype, ability to see if game is in progress and the score - MCC had the birds eye view of the map when the game is loading which was awesome (not a huge deal though)And this isn’t pregame but a 'Ready Up’ button would be great too when the game is over!

So what do you say? Can we get some movement behind this? :slight_smile:

I’d like to be able to tell who is speaking and mute them if necessary.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> I’d like to be able to tell who is speaking and mute them if necessary.

They did add a mute-all option in the pre-game lobby, but it is not specific unfortunately.

They are working on an UI update, so hopefully we can see a return to something like Halo Reach’s lobby system.

The current UI in lobbies makes it hard to make new friends. Simply returning the lobby to any of the styles from previous games would help connect players with each other.

Aye the old pre and post lobbies were terrific, a return to that would be lovely.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > I’d like to be able to tell who is speaking and mute them if necessary.
>
>
> They did add a mute-all option in the pre-game lobby, but it is not specific unfortunately.
>
> They are working on an UI update, so hopefully we can see a return to something like Halo Reach’s lobby system.

I don’t like muting everybody if I don’t have to. I mainly just want mute the bigots, screamers, music players, and Kinect mic arguments. I’m perfectly fine with relevant conversation it just doesn’t come up very often. I hope your right about a UI update, because it would make playing the game more enjoyable.

I would love to have the Halo 3 version for map selection and the UI from Reach. The Reach UI had a clean look too it and had great options, and i loved the map selection for H3.

> 2533274972265445;7:
> I would love to have the Halo 3 version for map selection and the UI from Reach. The Reach UI had a clean look too it and had great options, and i loved the map selection for H3.

A veto or voting system would be welcome as would the Party up option from halo 3.

has game chat been fixed? I currently have to be in a party to chat during pregame lobby

I agree. What were they thinking having a box grid of emblems?!

game chat is fixed

> 2717573882290912;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > I’d like to be able to tell who is speaking and mute them if necessary.
>
>
> They did add a mute-all option in the pre-game lobby, but it is not specific unfortunately.
>
> They are working on an UI update, so hopefully we can see a return to something like Halo Reach’s lobby system.

Yes reach had the best lobbies of any console game I have played, IMO.

> 2567453894713362;9:
> has game chat been fixed? I currently have to be in a party to chat during pregame lobby

If you aren’t in party chat or even if you are everyone can hear you in pre-post match loading.

> 2567453894713362;9:
> has game chat been fixed? I currently have to be in a party to chat during pregame lobby

I haven’t had a problem with that

I just want to see the ranks and armor of the people I’m going up against…

I’d like to know what was so wrong about the Halo Reach UI for pregame lobbies and lobbies/menus in general that it needed to be changed so drastically in every Halo since and we still haven’t found a decent compromise yet.

> 2533274856723140;16:
> I’d like to know what was so wrong about the Halo Reach UI for pregame lobbies and lobbies/menus in general that it needed to be changed so drastically in every Halo since and we still haven’t found a decent compromise yet.

I know right, I have been wondering this too. There was no need for such a change.

The main thing they should of updated/Fixed but what we got instead was more REQ, Colors, and Good old Grifball. 1/3 of those was good.

I liked in reach you could look at everyone’s armor in the lobby. Also I liked how u could click on people’s name and look at their file share. I feel like this would also help promote map sharing. Oh ya and where the hell is the carnage report?

I want to go back to the Reach style lobby. That way everyone can see each others armor/who they are fighting, and stances would have a purpose.

Edit: Looks at comment above
Oh… :I