prefections

Ok guys i am not a sniper i prefer to be right on the front lines and can not use the sniper because of the recoil and lag so does any one no how to get prefections with out camping a corner with shotgun and over shil with camo and bolt shot oh god I just named the most powerful troll load out ever in in a game. so can any one help ?

just play normally and if you get on a spree from the outset then start playing cautiously and just try to hit 15 then hide :stuck_out_tongue:

That does not work ever game I get so close but some random guy always kills me right before the game ends no matter what

> That does not work ever game I get so close but some random guy always kills me right before the game ends no matter what

I hate it when that happens.

> Ok guys i am not a sniper i prefer to be right on the front lines and can not use the sniper because of the recoil and lag so does any one no how to get prefections with out camping a corner with shotgun and over shil with camo and bolt shot oh god I just named the most powerful troll load out ever in in a game. so can any one help ?

if it works do it, I’ve only got 2 per fections so far and both have been using the gauss hog, do like some have a good driver (one that dont do a death lap, surest way to give the other team 2 kills) get 16- 20 kills hop off let someone else shot and fallback and support the hog by shoting any of the other team that gets close enough to do it damage (watch for snipers have had several perfections ruined by one sniper shot)or learn to use sniper, beam and bianary

Do like OGHaza said, Play normally till you hit a spree

I don’t bother going for perfections unless I hit a Frenzy without knowing it

Then I start playing like the biggest tryhard camping noob to get 5 more kills

Ofcourse this has happened quite abit, but my team doesn’t get the win :frowning:

^glad you mentioned you have to get the win. Would hate to have my first perfection (of H4) ruined because I was hiding whilst my team lost by a couple of points.

> That does not work ever game I get so close but some random guy always kills me right before the game ends no matter what

Quit complaining. That cant happen to you every time! Be wise, use you’re ordinance correctly, spare you’re bullets, choose wisely… Use different equipment etc.

I’ve seen plenty of perfection gameplays with the player right there in peoples faces.

You need to learn better tricks for escaping death. And not just running away. anything that can kill your opponent as fast as possible is your friend.

I haven’t gotten a perf in Halo 4 yet, but I haven’t been playing as much slayer to get one anyways. In the past, when I’d get to 13 or so kills I’d sit back a little with a precision weapon to be on the safe side. Running and gunning into battle with an automatic weapon is asking to get yourself killed even if you still kill the person you’re shooting at.

If you would like to try I’m not complaining I’m looking for a strategy not just run in blindly 1v1 me and find out.

> > That does not work ever game I get so close but some random guy always kills me right before the game ends no matter what
>
> I hate it when that happens.

Or finishing a game on 14-0.

> If you would like to try I’m not complaining I’m looking for a strategy not just run in blindly 1v1 me and find out.

We’re giving you advice and now you’re threatening use with 1v1s… Are you stupid?

Oh that bugs the hell out of me

If anything see if you can have a class with ordnance priority and the ordnance re-roll. I’ve had a few killing frenzies and a lot good ordnance from the rerolling and having it earlier has helped.

> If you would like to try I’m not complaining I’m looking for a strategy not just run in blindly 1v1 me and find out.

wut?

No one is telling you to run in blindly, and I have no idea why you’re trying to 1v1 us or what we’d find out by doing so.

The fact of the matter is, the basic strategy is to play well and have a good game. And once you hit 15, you can either back yourself to continue playing well or you can hide and take out anyone who comes to find you…

No not at all I am saying when I 1v1 I am all way so careful I’m not asking for a 1v1 .

> > If you would like to try I’m not complaining I’m looking for a strategy not just run in blindly 1v1 me and find out.
>
> wut?
>
> No one is telling you to run in blindly, and I have no idea why you’re trying to 1v1 us or what we’d find out by doing so.
>
> The fact of the matter is, the basic strategy is to play well and have a good game. And once you hit 15, you can either back yourself to continue playing well or you can hide and take out anyone who comes to find you…

Listen to this guy. Just because you don’t get a perfection every game doesn’t mean you have to cry about it… Some people are lucky to even get 1!

> No not at all I am saying when I 1v1 I am all way so careful I’m not asking for a 1v1 .

Haha fair enough dude. That makes a lot more sense.

Good luck getting that fabled perfection.

perfection will definitely be the last commendation i get if i ever do.

i have only got a perfection in mantis on ragnarok. i think im at 4 total, so its pretty damn rare for me.

old guass hog gunner used to be a pretty easy way. still possible but definitely harder. i had driven several gunners to perfection pre nerf, and i think i will post nerf too, just going to take some time to adjust.

> > > If you would like to try I’m not complaining I’m looking for a strategy not just run in blindly 1v1 me and find out.
> >
> > wut?
> >
> > No one is telling you to run in blindly, and I have no idea why you’re trying to 1v1 us or what we’d find out by doing so.
> >
> > The fact of the matter is, the basic strategy is to play well and have a good game. And once you hit 15, you can either back yourself to continue playing well or you can hide and take out anyone who comes to find you…
>
> Listen to this guy. Just because you don’t get a perfection every game doesn’t mean you have to cry about it… Some people are lucky to even get 1!

Like I sad I am not looking for a 1v1 I’m looking for good strategy I’m not complain its how your reading