Predictions for Multiplayer

How do you guys think 343 is going to approach Infinite’s multiplayer? I feel like they are going to go over the top with this one in such a great ways

Reach meets h5. Worst yet

> 2533274793248262;2:
> Reach meets h5. Worst yet

You really think so? If so why? I haven’t seen any thrusters or emphasis on quick movements being important in the campaign trailer which tells me multiplayer may be the same in that sense, creating a more Halo 3 feel

Classic(ish) gameplay for Arena
And something real big for warzone

I hope to god they bring back thrusters, i don’t really care if they keep or ditch the other spartan abilities, but thrusters need to stay.

As for gamemodes, they have no excuse to launch Halo without all the classic gamemodes, Slayer, Swat, Assault, Grifball, CTF, Infection, Doubles, Multi team, BTB (With dedicated maps) etc. None of that “Post launch updates” BS.

I’d love Warzone to return with a few tweaks to how boss points are awarded, and more than 3 types of bases copy pasted in different maps.

Classic Firefight needs to return, ODST style, i want a challenge, not limited rounds.

Forge i’m sure will be great as it was on Halo 5, but they need to implement a good customs browser and matchmaking.

I’d love to see invasion make a return, give us playable elites or even brutes for a specific gamemode, that way arena isn’t affected.

As for REQ’s, i don’t really mind their inclusion in warzone, but that’s just me.

Armor customization has to be more expansive, not just torso and helmet, give me shoulders, give me utility, bracers etc. Which 343 seems to have planned.

And finally a better UI, guardians’ was terrible, Reach had the better UI IMO, just make it like that.

it will be a merge between 5 and 3 with 5’s mobility dumbed way down (sprint already looks slower as does the player’s general movement). While clamber is sped up, sliding seems to be shorter. Honestly, I think they just slowed down h5 movement immensely (good imo) and added equipment back to allow players to compensate and make use of the sandbox.

I was fine with advanced movement in theory, but the removal of the sandbox elements killed it for me. With those added back in and advanced movement dumbed down but not removed im optimistic. Some people want thruster but im 99% sure that will be a pick up on map

> 2533274840624875;6:
> it will be a merge between 5 and 3 with 5’s mobility dumbed way down (sprint already looks slower as does the player’s general movement). While clamber is sped up, sliding seems to be shorter. Honestly, I think they just slowed down h5 movement immensely (good imo) and added equipment back to allow players to compensate and make use of the sandbox.
>
> I was fine with advanced movement in theory, but the removal of the sandbox elements killed it for me. With those added back in and advanced movement dumbed down but not removed im optimistic. Some people want thruster but im 99% sure that will be a pick up on map

I loved Halo 5’s multiplayers movement especially the thrusters but then I think of how much I love Halo 3’s multiplayer and how i prefer it in comparison to Halo 5’s and having a mix would be awesome!

> 2535406756641561;7:
> > 2533274840624875;6:
> > it will be a merge between 5 and 3 with 5’s mobility dumbed way down (sprint already looks slower as does the player’s general movement). While clamber is sped up, sliding seems to be shorter. Honestly, I think they just slowed down h5 movement immensely (good imo) and added equipment back to allow players to compensate and make use of the sandbox.
> >
> > I was fine with advanced movement in theory, but the removal of the sandbox elements killed it for me. With those added back in and advanced movement dumbed down but not removed im optimistic. Some people want thruster but im 99% sure that will be a pick up on map
>
> I loved Halo 5’s multiplayers movement especially the thrusters but then I think of how much I love Halo 3’s multiplayer and how i prefer it in comparison to Halo 5’s and having a mix would be awesome!

Smaller maps and higher base movement. Halo 2 nailed this.