Predator will be amazing

Ill admit i don’t play much of this custom game but… with H4 its perfect for thoose that do.

Predator gets:

-Invis
-Infinite armor abilty: PROMETHIAN VISION
-Lazer (not scattershot)

DOH GAWD

From a thread I created a few months ago here, someone had come up with the idea that the Predator should have the Spartan Laser, as it’s parallel to the Predators actual weapon because you are able to see a laser beam before you die.

> From a thread I created a few months ago here, someone had come up with the idea that the Predator should have the Spartan Laser, as it’s parallel to the Predators actual weapon because you are able to see a laser beam before you die.

derp i forgot that was the main weapon! Well the main thing is the Promethean vision.

And DA CHOPPA!

LOL it took me a while before I remembered what Predator was…been too long away from Halo 3 Custom Games.

lol at arnold video

I think Arnie sums it up best, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDxgFUvTJTE&feature=player_detailpage#t=181s

Pred mode would be sick! I wuv dis eye-dee-uh!

This is one of the formerly secret reasons I’m getting Halo 4.

Hopefully it will be possible to bring Xenomorphs into this. 3 way skirmish, played out the correct way (decent lighting, humans being able to fend for themselves instead of being picked off by whatever he comes across, Predator displaying his jumping skills).

Basically, not like in the AVP movies. Those were fail.

> And DA CHOPPA!

hahahahahaha!
-Knock Knock

-Who’s There?

-Getuda

-Getuda Who

GET TO DA CHOPPA! XD

OT: Predator will be very fun! It’d be very useful for the Predator because at least they’d actually know where the survivors are instead of Waypoints on their heads or getting lost with no Waypoints. I think the survivors should start off with either the Shotgun or AR.